Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

ud-rogue-6 years of wow official.

kneedown

ud-rogue-6 years of wow official. Empty ud-rogue-6 years of wow official.

Post by kneedown Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: kneedown
    Class: rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: combat
    Raid experience: in retail i was playing for 6 years since beta EU servers.My guild's progress was FARM:zg.mc.aq20.bwl.aq40 Last attempt was on 5th boss on naxx.i remember every single tactic of every boss till naxx.

Class/spec experience: My main chat on retail was DPS warrior rank 13 named AMARU on twilight's hammer EUpvp.Other alts:POUBA 60druid, ginhara 60 rogue.ALL of my chars had very good gear from BWL at least.i also have a deathknight lvl 80 but that doesnt matter here.Im also gonna get the rank 13 or hopefully 14 on this server too.

What kind of person are you? I am mostly a quiet, easygoing person, but I can crack off a joke once in a while. I'm helpful with advice or any items I find and don't need and if I have the time, I have been known to help people farm dungeons.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Forsaken is an old guild, and the core has been together since the server went live, so it should be pretty stable. Also, I like the raid times and the tone and discipline the guild shows in raids.

What can you bring to the guild? Quite apart from being good at my own class, I have experience with a few of the other classes and a very good understanding of how the game works in general. I am also a very good farmer, and if the guild is in need of anything I can farm, I wouldn't mind farming a few (hundred) items if I have the time. Also, I'm a hoarder, but I don't need a hoard when I'm in a guild, so items I have that I don't need, I usually just send to the guild bank.
    Anything you want to add?Thanks for your time.i want you to know my overall thought.I want to join Forsaken because i want to play with equal stage of players, Good and exp players as i am...
    PS.I'm not asking for a premium raiding place.I just want to be in the guild because i think i worth it.

Last edited by kneedown on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

ud-rogue-6 years of wow official. Empty Re: ud-rogue-6 years of wow official.

Post by Commander Shepard Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Well it would be a mistake to turn you down, but we are filled with rogues, wait for Cremations reply
    kneedown

Post by kneedown Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Ok,Thanks for your response Smile i wish i can get in:)
    kneedown

Post by kneedown Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:08 am

Good morning !
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 pm

kneedown wrote:Good morning !

Morning Smile
    kneedown

Post by kneedown Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

im afraid i have to say that alixium invited me some min ago so this topic must end thanks for your time and i wish u good luck:)
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Commander Shepard Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Well your gear is terible anyways, GL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:01 am