Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Betray: ROGUE

Betray
    Betray

Betray: ROGUE Empty Betray: ROGUE

Post by Betray Tue May 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

I've understood the guild rules and I can attend every single raiding day without a problem unless something urgent comes up IRL in which case I would notify an officer.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yes.

Can you speak as well?: Yes if needed.

Character name: Betray

Class: Rogue

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:

Well I'm PvP-specced at the moment with 31/8/12 since I recently left Euthensia to PvP abit. But I would obviously respecc to a combat dagger spec if I got in.

Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed:

Attack Power: 753

Hitchance: 12%. So basically 17% with the talent. (Though I'm about to replace my Painweaver Band with Don Julio's Band as soon as I get exalted which will land me on 18% hit)

Critchance: 30,25%

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?

I've ALMOST done it all in Vanilla WoW. To cut it short:

ZG: Cleared!
    AQ20: Cleared!
    Onyxia: Downed!
    MC: Cleared!
    BWL: Cleared!
    AQ40: Cleared! (although I only attended Ouro a couple of times)

Naxxramas:

Spiderwing: Cleared!
    Deathknightwing: Instructor Razuvious and Gothik the Harvester: DOWNED
    Abominationwing: Patchwerk and Grobbulus: DOWNED
    Plaguewing: Noth the Plaguebringer: DOWNED

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

The class I played back in the days was rogue aswell so I'm pretty experienced if I may say so. Back in those days speccing 31/8/12 wasn't really frowned upon so I ran that spec most of the time except when we had progress raids in which case I respecced to combat daggers. It's basically just keeping SnD up and switch between Ruptures and Eviscerates depending on the fight. (I tend to do Ruptures more on bosses in which melee has to move in and out to keep a constant DPS and due to the fact that Eviscerate isn't that good if it isn't improved)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?:

Wacco, Skogshuggarn, Rekkamees and Creations. None of them IRL (yet!). Was planning to get Wacco wasted and have him sing "Friday" on Ventrilo while you're raiding some time though. I've seen Skogshuggarn on Youtube though asking some hobo to show his cock for him in exchange for 10 Swedish crowns!

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

Well I've talked to a few people in Forsaken for some time now both in-game and via Skype and for the most part I just like they way you guys roll so to speak and you can obviously play the game which is what I'm looking for.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?:

Well first of all I like to socialize. I tend to get a little freaky sometimes and go offtopic but it's mostly when I'm drunk that I get REALLY offtopic. I usually don't get drunk on any of the listed raiding days though so don't worry! In my "offtime" I like to go to the gym, play my guitar and listen to METAL (none of the freaky genres) and ofcourse play WoW. (Plus I like to sleep, and put random bullshit in paranteses). I enjoy the art of "Russian-WoW-Typing" aswell and use it frequently outside in Durotar whilst dueling. (Like: wat no pls no kill am rog u no kill me)

I'm currently studying Economics in college so that's what I "do" when I'm not doing any of the above basically.

What can you bring to the guild?

I don't have any relevant alts that I want to mention but the main things I would bring to the guild would probably be attendance and dedication. I always come prepared to raids and to go just a little offtopic I already have some of the NR gear just in case. What I still need is the Bramblewood Helm and the belt. Regarding proffesions, I'm addicted to thistle tea, and have a part time job cleaning up all the dung from kodos and Wacco in Orgrimmar, damn you all! Other than that I'm herb/alch.

Anything you want to add?

Bottom line, I really think I'm the guy you are looking for, seriously. I hopefully have manipulated some of your guildmembers (over the past few weeks) to vouch for me, and only talk positive shit about me, and so on. I've already done a /gquit and informed the "OMG IM SO LEET" people in Euthensia to take a hike, so I leave you with no choice really.

(Yeesss...the masterplan has succeeded...yessss Twisted Evil)

I guess that's all! I might have missed some stuff so if there is anything else you want to know just ask!

Best regards, Betray.

Last edited by Betray on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wacco
    Wacco

Betray: ROGUE Empty Re: Betray: ROGUE

Post by Wacco Tue May 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Very nice application and a really good rogue who deserves to be in this guild. And now with the summer coming up we might have spot for another backup rogue (?) but its all up to Nyht to decide. Anyway two FAT thumbs up from me and i hope you get to be apart of forsaken.

btw, i know you like to clean up my dung Laughing

(IT ME RUSS PICE AUT))

Last edited by Wacco on Tue May 31, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Skogshuggarn

Post by Skogshuggarn Tue May 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Yes I paid a hobo to do this.
    creations
    creations

Post by creations Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:07 am

Yes, Been playing with him for a while now and definatly seems forsaken material, and with summer fast approaching we need to start getting backups! He also came taerar and there was no drama, but yea

+1 from mehhh!
    nit
    nit

Post by nit Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:56 am

Solid application, I'll have a word with you in-game, and we'll see.
    -neeeeeeeeeeeeeeittt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:49 am