Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rogue application

johhny

Rogue application Empty Rogue application

Post by johhny Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

Yes, I'm perfectly fine with both the rules and server time.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Can you speak as well?

I can only listen, can't speak because of no mike.

Character name: Johhny
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: sword build 18/33

Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed

Stats are following: 780 AP, +11 total hit, 30.9 crit

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?

I played in prophecy when they were on, we did BWL up till chrom (that was the last boss at the time). I'm not gonna bullshit with stuff like "did vanilla mc/bwl/naxx full" or the likes Razz

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

Since I started playing. I play equally well with daggers too if needed to respecc or something.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

The guys from prophecy since I saw some of them joined: orlak, killthemall, bloodex, elor... these are the guys I saw, probably know more when I see them.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

Well I don't know about crazy humor (hopefully it's crazy enough so I can contribute myself Razz), as for the Viking mascot no idea but sounds interesting since I drank like a viking in highschool. I want to join forsaken since it's the best guild on the server, but mostly since I want to raid again with my old ex-guildies and meet new people as well.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

I'm productive... have a unique sense of humor (you gotta be insane to stand it), I am always positive, I think wipes are fun and I like a lot to socialize. As for boring dungeons... if I have the time sure no problem, but since with college I'm not sure. All I can promise is that I'll attend to the raids.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

Nope, this is my only char Very Happy I'll stay till the end of the raid, even more if needed, I only quit once the leader calls it a night. IF however I have to leave before the raid ends I will announce earlier and always give a valid reason (not shit like "omg cat sick take to doctor!!!!"). As for raids well... I can bring some firewater and mongoose. I can help too with farming if no one is available.

Anything you want to add?

That is all. Hopefully I'll get accepted. Thank you
    nit
    nit

Rogue application Empty Re: Rogue application

Post by nit Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Not a bad application, but we're full on rogues; declined.
    -Nyht

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:19 am