Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Application - Leveling Char of your desire.

WeLLeZ
    WeLLeZ

Application - Leveling Char of your desire. Empty Application - Leveling Char of your desire.

Post by WeLLeZ Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? I can.
    Can you speak as well? Yeah, but you might wan't to keep me silent. Wink

Character name: Any.
    Class: Any. (I can level all, and I can play nearly all classes.
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Following by the class you want.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.: I cleared all 60 raids except Naxxramas (NOT AS LEVEL 60! Was as 70-85) Cleared all 70 content (Only Kara as level 70! rest as 70-85) Cleared All up to ICC in Wrath, and that was up to LK 68% Smile I haven't started Cata raiding yet.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I played all classes on private servers, on 80, I do know most classes on 60 servers aswell. On retail I got a level 85 druid, 83 Death Knight 80 warrior 80 warlock and 80 shaman, most characters is 30-70 though.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I only spoke to Rodent and Suxx for information, else nope.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? Because I want to start up on this server, and I want to be a part of a good strong guild.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? Well, what can I say, I am me because I can only act like me, I am known as the *kind guy* by my friends, I've allways been helping where I could.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «Class and specc» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. I am going to level my main, and then I am going to level my next alt, probably the highest level I got there, and then the next, proffesions will allso be skilled up so I get maximum use of my raiding character.

Anything you want to add? Yes. I am new on the server, and I want to level the Character YOU say, and I can get it to 60 quite fast.

Hope to hear from you
    Arrow WeLLeZ. Razz

Last edited by WeLLeZ on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Beerkeg
    Beerkeg

Application - Leveling Char of your desire. Empty Re: Application - Leveling Char of your desire.

Post by Beerkeg Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:27 am

Well I'd say a boomkin never hurt to have but I'm not really the right guy to ask what we need. I like your app tho.

Cheers!
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Application - Leveling Char of your desire. Empty Re: Application - Leveling Char of your desire.

Post by Commander Shepard Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 am

Hmm you are quite young. Won't your age disturb your raiding? I mean go off earlier than raid ends etc? And you said you haven't started cata raiding yet. Does that mean you will raid cata and try to raid here?
    WeLLeZ
    WeLLeZ

Post by WeLLeZ Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 pm

My raiding in Cataclysm will have a lower prio than this server, as I think Blizzard just sold me the same game.. again..
    I might have to go a bit before raid end some times, but mostly nope, I am working on sleep times, and it's soon about 23-24ish. Smile
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Well the class we need most is druid, so you will probably roll that if we accept you, so you may wish to start, they are needed all over the server anyways. You do seem somewhat young but you filled out a better app than most who have 10 years on you, so I'd say accepted as a trial, though if your going druid Quelaz needs to make the decision.
    WeLLeZ
    WeLLeZ

Post by WeLLeZ Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:29 pm

I already made a druid, and started him, Proffesions will be Alch and Herbing atm he's level 11 and proffs is about the 75ish, I got some issues with Alch because it's bugging out, ofcourse I get him to 60 fast and proffesions later on, I just wanted to get started so I know what kind of proffs I got now.

Can change it tho.

My druids name is Ramuuh.

Last edited by WeLLeZ on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    WeLLeZ
    WeLLeZ

Post by WeLLeZ Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:13 pm

A little update. My druid is now level 51 and on the way for 60 Razz THOUGH I have to thank Suxx for helping me out! Thanks alot mate Very Happy
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:28 am

Good to hear all over, glad to see you working hard for it, I'll invite you when I see you on.
    WeLLeZ
    WeLLeZ

Post by WeLLeZ Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 am

Cheers Smile I wasn't on yesterday as I left Uncles house about 6 hours away and took home with bus, I was home about 10 o'clock and was talking with some friends till 11'oclock where I jumped to bed, I hope to get 60 and geared today (Thursday) Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:26 am