Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Clazzii mage

Clazzii

Clazzii mage Empty Clazzii mage

Post by Clazzii Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes i can attend all the raids, even on offdays.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes i can
    Can you speak as well? Yepp i can.

Character name: Clazzii
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Frost (Fire for AQ40)
    Relevant stats: 90 spelldamage, 134 fire spelldamage, i know im not the best geared right now but im farming the items as fast i can, since groups takes a while to make.

Raid experience:

MC: Cleared
    ZG: Cleared
    BWL: Cleared
    Onyxia: Cleared
    World bosses: Cleared
    AQ20/40: Cleared
    Naxxramas: My guild got to Gluth and something happend with few officers and they left to join another guild wich was better then us and the guild disbanded after this.

I quit WoW after this so no more experience.

Class/spec experience: Been playin frost for a really long time, untill like aq40 came out and i switched to fire. Been playing mage for along time aswell played one in Ultima online, played mage alike class in EQ1, and then ofcourse in WoW, never played any other class in WoW and i will never do it either, cuz i love Mage only class i like in this game.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?: Nope i dont

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?: I have been watching plenty of guilds while i was banned on feenix, how they where progressing, their attiude all the basic stuff. And you guys shined out for me, i've seen your videos and i really enjoyed watching every single of them, it shows how ''Tight'' you guys are together, how much you guys enjoy raiding. To me you guys are the guild that are standing above the others as far i've did my research. Thumbs up, i'm impressed.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?: Well im a outspoken person, i love to social in game terms and outside the gaming (wich i mean vent etc), well i run few dungeons that i dont like even if i dont need it to help out fellow players etc, im a very generous person you can say. Im trustable, very reliable when it come's to attendance in terms of raiding.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that:
    Well i can bring my attendance to raids, i always help out guildies with anything they need, as i said above im a very generous guy. Im always their aswell if their anything people need to know about boss fights, i always whisper them if they ask and show them guides or just say how the fight works if they cant hear on ventrilo, or dont know any good guides.

Anything you want to add?:
    I've been on feenix for a while, i know all the possible tactics you can use for Blackwing Lair / AQ 40 and even Naxx, I've been playing WoW for quite a while now and my knowledge about Vanilla is outstanding, this is when i played alliance few months back.
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Clazzii mage Empty Re

Post by Totemkhamen Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Nice app. Shitty gear atm but I think the Mage CL was on the lookout for backups. You also used our old format in ur app btw, u might want to use Funkey's sample app.
    Blastoff

Clazzii mage Empty Re: Clazzii mage

Post by Blastoff Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Accepted as back-up.

Sponsored content

Clazzii mage Empty Re: Clazzii mage

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:03 pm