Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Nackskott Resto Druid

Nackskott

Nackskott Resto Druid Empty Nackskott Resto Druid

Post by Nackskott Tue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello Forsaken

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes, it will not be a problem.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, any version. Even Raidcall if u decide to switch (Good choice to do, RC owns) ;P
    Can you speak as well? Well i got a voice, and yes i know how to use it.

Character name: Nackskott
    Class: Druid
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Resto ofc seems to be the best way for druids at vanilla Pve.
    Relevant stats: +Healing: 370 /MP5: 65 + Blue dragon card or 76 whit 2x mindtap. Depends on boss and fight.
    /Mana 5444.

Im more focused MP5 then healing, Cuz whit experience ive notice its better to last then be abel to max the tank 3 times. The way i heal: On normal boss or adds i use low rank heal that takes me to around 1000 per heal to save mana and if it get crittical i use Nature´s swifth and max rank heal the tank. But on bosses like Vael in bwl i ofc put on gear to max + healing. And as druid i think MT OT Healing fit the class the best. Becouse of the slow heals. And mby hot´s up the raid.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? ZG , Mc , BWL and Aq20 Cleared at retail. Aq40 and Naxx on Privets. Did get some bosses down in Aq40 at retail but didnt clear. Ow did almost forgett.. I have also cleared RFC

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?: What more do i have to know? hehe.. No but i think i got enough.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Fjonk (aka Machete ) And i know Jindo a bit, I think i know alot more but not that i can get up right away.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    I want to know that when i logg on at the raid time´s that its not gonna be canceled becouse peeps not showing up when supposed. Insane had a nice officer staff dont know how its in Forsaken yet, mby soon? hehe

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? Well i can be humorous that i know, Im not afraid to talk and be active guild chatt / ventrilo..
    But not to forget, i got a badass name!! (Nackskott) || Name --> Gear. Wink

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

If i can tell u like this: My friend skystarz started a guild (Death before Dishonor), a week later i was back from my 4 months break.. To make progress fast progress the guild needed to be dungeon bis i did help gear up the guild 24/7 the first weeks, Then when someone joined i instatly told them what they needed to fix and i did run dungeons whit them untill they had it.

Anything you want to add?

Still awake? Wink
    Blastoff

Nackskott Resto Druid Empty Re: Nackskott Resto Druid

Post by Blastoff Tue May 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Nice app.

I remember you from somewhere, was it prophecy? Smile
    Nahe
    Nahe

Nackskott Resto Druid Empty Re: Nackskott Resto Druid

Post by Nahe Tue May 24, 2011 10:13 pm

+1, this guy knows his stuff.