Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Azraelis druid resto

Azraelis

Azraelis druid resto Empty Azraelis druid resto

Post by Azraelis Fri May 06, 2011 10:38 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    I have read and accept the rules of the guild, Thursday and Sunday I will be 100% but on Monday was not sure.

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes

Can you speak as well? No

Character name
    : Azraelis

Class: Druid

Talent spec(s): +500 healing/20MP5/4450 mana

Raid experience: I have cleared ZG, MC, Ony , AQ20 2/6 on this server.

Class/spec experience: ~1,5 years

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Cadaver, good old friend.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    Heard so much that the guild has a good progress in vanilla. I always try to raid seriously and have fun at the maximum from a good situation in the raid. I want to go classic content in a progressive guild, and have a stable place in the raid.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    Active and dedicated player, I am a friendly druid)) realized that Vanilla is what I been looking on the official Blizzard server.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    Guild in the first place, I will propose adequate druid. Second alchemist who is always ready to help. In the third good friend from Russia ^^
    Flarg

Azraelis druid resto Empty Re: Azraelis druid resto

Post by Flarg Fri May 06, 2011 11:18 am

With that mp5 you're going oom pretty fast, i personally prefer mp5 over +healing. Wait that aeronic check this one.

Regards, Flarg
    Azraelis

Post by Azraelis Fri May 06, 2011 11:30 am

I also have a set of MP5
    4950 mana/+374 healing/47mp5
    I think the main thing for a druid + to healing
    beavizz

Post by beavizz Fri May 06, 2011 11:33 am

I saw you few mins ago. You are very good geared druid. But your appli is kinda poor. I think you are not that much interested in joining Forsaken. I am not recruiting people, but that is just my opinion.
    Flarg

Post by Flarg Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 am

Beavizz, you'r hunter and also just an initiate so dont make posts like that to Applications.
    +healing on some situations and with items like t2 good, depends what kind of healer you are, for raid healer i prefer mana regen, and for tank healer decent amount of both. But like i told before, wait for Aeronic reply, i wont care about gear i want just see some action :p

Flarg
    beavizz

Post by beavizz Fri May 06, 2011 11:40 am

Funky told me that i can comment on application...But that was just my opinion Razz
    Azraelis

Post by Azraelis Fri May 06, 2011 11:45 am

T2 I still long:) I now have in inventory 5 / 8 T1 but has set a goal to collect 3 / 5 ZG set. He is really good and exceeds the same T1 parts
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Fri May 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Hello, check this app: http://forsaken-guild.omgforum.net/t824-druid-application (yes, this druid was accepted) and try it again if u wanna get accepted by Aeronic.
    ~Nolf

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 3:14 pm

This application doesn't really impress me but since we are in need of a backup resto druid wait till sunday.

Greetings
    Aeronic

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:18 pm

We're full on druids for now. Thanks for your application.

Declined
    Aeronic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:55 am