Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Nereuz frost mage apply

nishant

Nereuz frost mage apply Empty Nereuz frost mage apply

Post by nishant Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?
    Yes I perfectly understand the guild rules, and I will have no problem with attending to the guilds raiding schedule (actually had the same raiding schedule in my last guild).

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes I can

Can you speak as well?
    Yeah I can speak well on vent.

Character name: Nereuz
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: As im writing this I'm 31/0/20, the main frost pve raiding spec. The reason I choose this spec is because in a 40 man raid you would have 1 mage that's going for the "winter's chill" talent and the rest using my spec (mainly in raids as ony/mc/bwl).
    Here's also a link to the spec: http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_8_823c550210031531r535d30013f
    Relevant stats: My spellpower is currently 277, and my mana/health is 5871/2660 unbuffed.

Raid experience:

Vanilla:
    I started playing late in vanilla so my experience with raids before BC is weak, with only clearing AQ 20, MC, Onyxia and ZG. Tho I knew most encounters back then I never got the chance to actually do them before Burning Crusade.

In wrath I also played in a level 60 guild called iddqd, leaded by rxrlol (who's in forsaken). There we did all available content as lvl 60, only 60's. So when it comes to the encounters I have the experience and knowledge to do them without any problems (tho it's not quite the same).

The Burning Crusade:
    KZ: cleared
    Maggy: cleared
    Gruul's lair: cleared
    SSC: cleared
    TK: cleared
    ZA: cleared (mount run aswell)
    MH: cleared
    BT: cleared
    SWP: 3/6

I had to take a break during SWP due to exams and my account also got hacked during that time. Never saw it again and decided to roll from a warlock that I had been playing since the beginning, to now play a mage.

Wrath of the Lick King:
    Naxxramas 10/25: cleared
    Malygos 10/25: cleared
    OS 10/25: cleared (+3d in both 10 and 25)
    Ulduar 10/25: cleared (all hm's + algalon)
    Toc/togc 10/25: cleared
    Icc 10/25: 11/12 HC

Cataclysm:
    In cataclysm I've done 6/13 hc, but I took a break in january and came back a week in late mars / the start of april. quited due to lack of inspiration with the new content.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I have much experience with playing my class, have about 150 days on my old main mage. I was also a class leader and officer in a guild called lucifera on the maelstrom EU from Wrath of the lich king to I stopped in Cataclysm (both as a mage and rogue). I also feel perfectly comfortable with my spec to (any spec tbh).

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Only Rxrlol/sincery that can vouch for me, fairly new to the server so hardly know anyone Sad

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    The main reason I want to join forsaken is because I feel like I have to be there. Most of my time in wow I've only been raiding high end content and mainly played with good people. So yeah the main reason is that I see forsaken as the best and most serious guild on the server. The people and humor etc. is just a bonus Smile

What kind of person are you?
    Im a very social person and get along with almost everyone. What can I say, when it comes to wow I'm the person that never gives up on a boss and never nerdrage due to rng or insane wipes. Im a very helpfull person to, you can ask me about mostly everything and I will give a helping hand Smile

What can you bring to the guild?
    As I said above im very friendly, and to help members with farming or other things im used to. Due to the fact that I've been a class leader and an officer, im used to do the "the hard part or a spesific job" during encounters and other aspects of the game. I'm also a vending machine on my sparetime! Since im quite new to the server I dont have any alts that would benefit the guild as we speak.

Anything you want to add?
    I would like to add that I mentioned more than my vanilla experience, since I don't think that describe me as a player. And as I can see forsaken has alot of active mages atm. but I'm ok with standing back in the line. Would also like to mention that I have experience with most classes and every role (dps/healing/tanking) in the game. I have a few hundred days ingame and my knowledge is good Smile

Also posting the armory link of my two mains/most played characters. (rogue was main from icc ->)

Rogue: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/nishant/simple

Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/vasuki/simple
    nit
    nit

Nereuz frost mage apply Empty Re: Nereuz frost mage apply

Post by nit Wed May 18, 2011 11:36 am

good lookin' app, 1+ from me
    p.s who were u in iddqd? might remember u

-it me shark
    nishant

Post by nishant Wed May 18, 2011 11:41 am

UD Rogue called Kishkùmen, but were just called Kish, and hey Smile
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Wed May 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Very good app but no room for another mage atm. PM ingame if you wanna know more.

-Declined-
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Wed May 18, 2011 7:54 pm

an application of a few and only worthy forsaken. +1.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:15 pm