Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Phanta - Frost mage

Phanta

Phanta - Frost mage Empty Phanta - Frost mage

Post by Phanta Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Phanta
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Arcane/Frost (30/0/21)

Raid experience: In retail I cleared ZG, MC, Onyxia and BWL, and a few bosses in AQ20.

Class/spec experience: I didnt play mage at 60 in retail, but I played mage in TBC, and I'd say I'm good at what I'm doing. I've played frost alot, and when it comes to the PvE build, it's not that hard to master (as much as PvP-frost, which I am also good at).

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I know Nyht. I can't really say that I know anyone else.

What kind of person are you? I'm a fun person, who loves fun! I'm nor quit, nor calm, so I allways have to do things. I don't get mad (unless I'm in lack of sleep) and I'm often really patient.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I like to raid. I even more like to raid with the best, because then I get really enthusiastic and excited myself. And ofcourse, my IRL friend is a member of yours - makes it even better!

What can you bring to the guild? Apart from being experienced and good at my class, I will help people who need help, I will advice people in need, I have a huge sense of justice and fair play, and I want to be a part of what the guild strive after.

Anything you want to add? I'm a student. That means that when I need to read, I can't raid. And WoW comes after social In-Real-Life, in my opinion.
    Phanta

Phanta - Frost mage Empty Re: Phanta - Frost mage

Post by Phanta Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 pm

I never got a reply on this one. What's up?
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:07 am

Well generally we wait on the mage class leader. However, we are currently full on mages this I know. And your app was not very good. Declined.
    Zel
    Zel

Post by Zel Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:55 am

If any spots open up in the future I will let you know, until then, declined.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:10 am