Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ziard - Restoration Shaman

Ziard

Ziard - Restoration Shaman Empty Ziard - Restoration Shaman

Post by Ziard Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Ziard
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Restoration
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed

5255 Mana, +262 healing, 11 mp5 (havent got the DM 11mp5 trinkets yet)

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?

I have raided ZG and MC, but not completely.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

Dont need much experience with a healing class Smile I'm not a retard, i can handle most classes basically.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

Well, Forsaken is a old guild.. it has been around quite a while. My objective in this realm is to complete all raids, im sick of expansions. Allso, seems like a guild with proper members.. that dont act like kids.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

Well.. im deffanetly humorous and friendly and im allways helpful, not really good at talking about myself Razz

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

Yes, im allways glad to help a fellow guildmate out if i have time. Allso i have a few alts too and i am up'ing professions on them as we speak Razz

Anything you want to add?
    c
    afro
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Ziard - Restoration Shaman Empty Re: Ziard - Restoration Shaman

Post by Exstacy Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Sup:) Your stats are kinda fucked up, Resto shaman stat prio is: mp5, mana, healing etc.. And I think a minimum of 50 mp5 is required before raiding. Also I don't like the fact that you seem to think healing is ez mode, because it's not a straight line.

I will be back with a decision soon. For now, this application is still pending.
    Rekkamees

Post by Rekkamees Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:46 pm

+1 from me, need more estonians Cool
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Declined.
    Ziard

Post by Ziard Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm