Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Uggabugga- Restoration Shaman

Uggabugga
    Uggabugga

Uggabugga- Restoration Shaman Empty Uggabugga- Restoration Shaman

Post by Uggabugga Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Uggabugga
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Restoration (8/7/36)

Raid experience: I do have knowledge of all pre-bc raids and their contents even if not to a 100%. Raids I have full knowledge about are Onyxia and Naxxramas (Much thanks to WOTLK). MC and ZG I'd say 70% of them are familiar. AQ 40&20 I am sad to say I don't know that very much about.

Class/spec experience: I have levled all classes exept hunter and druid to atleast 70 and have good knowledge about the classes specs and skills. The shaman class I've played for a couple of years, mostly in Wotlk where I really found the love for the class. Chain Heal! Do I have to say anything more? Smile

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Yes, Quelaz.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

Actually, there is not much I know of the guild to be honest, primarely since you are such a new one(yes it's a re-form I know, but still). However, that is also why I wish to join! I think that being a core member right from the start is essential and I'm hoping to find plenty of new friends in your ranks.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

I've been a member of Feenix for a long time, ever since the server was a little infant one might say. This is actually Uggabugga #2 believe it or not, because the server have resetted a few times and I've lost my characters no more than 3 times to this date. Therefore I can say I wont be leaving very soon, if 3 character removals have not frightened me to leave then what will?

So I am very stubborn what else am I? Well, I am very competative, I dont like to lose (who does?) but the difference from others is that I like to look at myself as the person who when he want something, goes and gets it and doesnt give up halfway!

I might sound very serious but dont worry I like a good joke aswell Razz

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

No I wont bring anything to the guild! Or will I??.. I might not be the loving person who takes care and looks after everything and everyone on this planet, however I am a person you can trust and count on. If anyone want my help and theres nothing in the way then sure, I'd love to help.

I currently got a few alts and I can make everything from cured rugged hides to mooncloth on a regular basis! (Working on arcanite transmution too!)

Anything you want to add?

Ugga-bugga-bugga! Thanks for reading..
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Uggabugga- Restoration Shaman Empty Re: Uggabugga- Restoration Shaman

Post by Commander Shepard Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 pm

I'll give you a try, as one of the shaman just got kicked. Hope you won't call people retarded. /w me ingame
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Newly formed we ain't. The core has been together since the 1.12.1 beta version of this server launched. I made my char on day two, and some of these people I've known since day 4. Anyway, you can still manage to be part of the reforming process. Smile Welcome aboard.
    Uggabugga
    Uggabugga

Post by Uggabugga Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:21 am

Firngrod wrote:Newly formed we ain't. The core has been together since the 1.12.1 beta version of this server launched. I made my char on day two, and some of these people I've known since day 4. Anyway, you can still manage to be part of the reforming process. Smile Welcome aboard.
    "yes it's a re-form I know, but still"- from my Application. Wink

I used to play on the 2.4.3 patch, long before Feenix even started on the 1.12.1 beta. The server have tenfolded in users since then and thats great. However, when Feenix merged the two patches they froze your chars and you had to get 100 voting points to transfer your old character to the new server. I worked my way to 40 VP but then they resetted that system too.. And that was a real pain since you could only get 1 VP per day. I only recently began again and that is why Uggabugga is not spoken of in every little inch of Azeroth!

Cya ingame Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:11 am