Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Spacetime - Holy/Disc Priest application

Spacetime
    Spacetime

Spacetime - Holy/Disc Priest application Empty Spacetime - Holy/Disc Priest application

Post by Spacetime Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: I can comply with the rules stated and i am able to attend with the current raid times.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes! Im all ears when needed.
    Can you speak as well? Yes!

Character name: Spacetime
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Holy (30) Disc (21)
    Relevant stats: 5.5k mana, 289 int, 271 spirit, 149 stam, 7/8 devout

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?

I have experience raiding vanilla content on retail (as it was at the time) including full clears in ZG, AQ20, MC aswell as 1/8 BWL (Yes Vael managed to kill our guild Embarassed).

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

I have group and raid experience as a healer in raids such as ZG and MC although I am still learning the finer points of the class. I am more than open to constructive criticism towards my playstyle/spec/gear etc but judging from past experience I am comfortable with the class and I generally don't have any major issues.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

As a raider I always prefer to try and integrate myself within a close-knit community and in my opinion i believe that guilds that have a mature yet friendly environment are more successful than OMGGOTTAGETDEMLOOTZ guilds. With this in mind I have heard very good reports about Forsaken and it is my ambition to hopefully be able to contribute towards that environment and to enjoy it.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

As a person I would say i'm laidback and I like to look for a good laugh. I'm not afraid to help a guildie in need. I'm a good listener and am able to stay focused during those long haul raids (Coffee ftw). if your looking for someone with a good temperance (I never, EVER vocally/visibly rage) then i'm your guy.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

As stated above, if the guild needs me then I am more than willing to lend a helping hand. I understand that good things always come from helping the guild over oneself first so this is not an issue for me at all Smile. I have a 60 UD rogue which i consider an alt (too many of 'em running around anyways).

Anything you want to add?

Would just like to say thank you for taking the time to read my application Smile.

Also I love Bacon...just thought i'd let you know that.

Jindo

Spacetime - Holy/Disc Priest application Empty Re: Spacetime - Holy/Disc Priest application

Post by Jindo Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 pm

a decent application, though you missed one question.
    and 7/8 devout aint that good yet either.

try gearing up and give it another shot
    Spacetime
    Spacetime

Spacetime - Holy/Disc Priest application Empty Re: Spacetime - Holy/Disc Priest application

Post by Spacetime Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Just noticed this.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

As of now i don't know any of the members personally.
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:42 pm

okey good that you have replied this fast but.
    you need to gearup a little more, then we will chat again oke Smile

Edit: i also have those musscles Wink
    Spacetime
    Spacetime

Post by Spacetime Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Jindo wrote:okey good that you have replied this fast but.
    you need to gearup a little more, then we will chat again oke Smile

Thanks for your input. Very Happy

Edit: i also have those musscles

hehe, i'm trying to get cut for summer Razz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:10 pm