Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chiliterapia - priest Holy/Disc

fantasyorz

Chiliterapia - priest Holy/Disc  Empty Chiliterapia - priest Holy/Disc

Post by fantasyorz Fri May 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:Yes

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Chiliterapia

Class: Priest

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 21/30/0

Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed:
    498+ healing spell
    19 Mana while casting
    81 mana per tick
    241spirit
    6091 maximun mana

Raid experience: ZG/MC/AQ20/ONY/BWL all in official server.

Class/spec experience: I played whit a priest for many years ago in official server. In vanilla i played around 2 months ago.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yes i know all spanish players hehe (orutra and birak)

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

Because i like the perfection!

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I'm just a weed boy Very Happy i like to roll, see everything about the game and just have fun.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. I can farm herbs, make pots/flask of titans/arcanites & mooncloth

Anything you want to add?
    Jindo

Chiliterapia - priest Holy/Disc  Empty Re: Chiliterapia - priest Holy/Disc

Post by Jindo Fri May 06, 2011 5:52 pm

well im sorry chil, but im looking into perfection. from 1 to 10 i want atleast a 9.5 on the application, so youre declined. i would have liked to see much more effort in the applications.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:56 am