Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

(Gorazma Geared And Skilled Fury Warr)

Gorazma

(Gorazma Geared And Skilled Fury Warr) Empty (Gorazma Geared And Skilled Fury Warr)

Post by Gorazma Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:44 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yeah i can. but just to notice you guys that i have bad hearing. but thats not really a problem.! Smile
    Can you speak as well? Nope i can't sorry. but nothing to worry about! you can trust me. im not the failer while raiding.. Smile

Character name: Gorazma
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Fury. 17/34/0
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed : 34% crit, 800 AP. 9% hit

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? Them all except some bosses in AQ40

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? i have played as warrior for 4 year. and i'm very good. welcome to test me if needed! Smile

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Sofiaa, Elor Etc dont remember who else. but many i think Smile

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?: i heard it is a good raiding guild. and also i have some old friends in that guild. Sofiaa for example. and many others and i have raided with them. and would love to raid with you guys i have raided with again. and experince to raid with the new people i really dont know and have some new friends. and i just started to play feenix again after 4-5 month break. could love to join guild and learn new people to know and raid, have fun with you. Smile

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?: i'm very friendly person. i love to help people out with anything if they just call for help. and i will help you, which i love to do

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. Yeah i'm kinda the person that love to help people out. just say what you need in gchat and i will do my best to try to help! Smile

Anything you want to add? Hmm. i can only say that i hope my application will be accepted. i belive i will do big help in the guild. Smile
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

(Gorazma Geared And Skilled Fury Warr) Empty Re: (Gorazma Geared And Skilled Fury Warr)

Post by Rodent Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 am

Sorry, but we are very full on dps warriors ATM, so I'm going to have to decline your application.

Rodent

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:09 am