Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

protection warr-jebach

jebach

protection warr-jebach Empty protection warr-jebach

Post by jebach Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:YES
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? YES
    Can you speak as well? YES

Character name:Jebach
    Class:orc
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:protection

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious. i done all bosses in zg molten core and bwl to chromagus

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? i have good expiriance with protection played in retail and playing on fenix like protection warrior>

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? ye i know most of them from prophecy we together played in prophecy so i know people from prophecy i played with hunter in prophecy but account with my hunter is hakked so i can;t play on it i started with warrior before 10 days for that tiem i got some good gear from instances + some craft from blacksmiting so tes i am pre raid geared,name of my hunter was macarena...

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?reason why i want to join forsaken is u got some people from prophecy and i wana continue to raid very active with skilled people

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? ye i am humorous ye i am friendly but ye shure we are playing this game and all of them wana make some progress i wana make progress to and not only siting in orgrimmar whole day

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. ye i am alvays willing to help if nto with warrior then with mage if nto with mage then with rogue if not with rogue or any other class then with some 1 who need somthing,got many classes classes with many cd-s so if some 1 need help with somthing i can help

Anything you want to add?ok its go like this maybe i will have mistakes with writing but i learned russian langue in my school not english i gto english from movies and songs so dont bother with that i think u will understand me .... ye i am person which have wife and kids and woring like mehanic or car repearman....i am 29 old and its boring up here so i am playing game which i like,i alvays do on somthing what i need so u will not invite some boy which gona get some gear and then maybe leave guild or start to play with other class i wana get to end of this game and that is instances which incoming in future ..so u will invite 1 friendly and humorous person in guild ,and ye maybe u have enough protection warriors in guild i knwo that but u can alvays have 1 mroe prot warrior in reserve i can w8 my chance to profe my self like a big raider,i like to raid i like big raid instances where 40 man talking and work like team so plzz think twice about my application ...anyway that is it i hope this will be good for u all ...

regards:Robert

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:05 pm