Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Reapplyment: Tryzerlol - Priest

Enigmalol

Reapplyment: Tryzerlol - Priest Empty Reapplyment: Tryzerlol - Priest

Post by Enigmalol Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:38 pm

First off: I already applied to Forsaken as a Mage - but since you are more than just full on them, i thought why not trying it as a Priest Wink I really dont care with which char i raid - since it's not about the class, but the raiding itself for me. If anyone wonders why this App sounds and looks so similar to the other one; I copypasted most of the things, because my Personality and Characteristic didnt changed in the last few weeks, lol.

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? If I have to - I could. But since a lot of people I have been raiding with said my voice can be kinda annoying, I am pretty sure just listening is enough Wink

Character name: Tryzerlol
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Holy (21/30/0)

Raid experience: Well i played WoW on Retail for about 4-5 years, not quite sure. In classic, I raided with a Restoration Druid and cleared together with my Guild whole ZG; AQ20; MC; BWL; and AQ40 until Twins. In BC i saw and killed everything until Mother Shahraz in BT. Quit WoW with the Release of Wotlk, because they kinda destroyed the awesome feeling in Raids in my opinion.

Class/spec experience: I started to level a Mage shortly before BC was released (Played Druid before), and PvPed a bit with it on 70. As mentioned, stopped with Wotlk for a while. Im pretty experienced with Healclasses, and know what mp5 is, how to efficiently use lower ranks a.s.o.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Still not really. Sad

What kind of person are you? Well i can be quite funny, and if needed, very disciplined and focused. I always try to stay friendly, and if im pissed of about something - I'll try to handle it and to talk about it. I learn pretty fast if something is unknown to me. I never nerdraged so far, and i won't.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I am looking for a serious EU Raidguild, which aims for Progress, and not for Items, which is needed, too, but should not be the main aspect of raiding imho. And since Forsaken is on the way to Rush through AQ40, i think im at the right place here.

What can you bring to the guild? Well, i always try to give my best and i play with brain. I am ready to respecc for every Raid, and im ready to support the guild by farming Mats for Nature/Fire/Frost Resistance Gear or whatever. If a Guildmate needs help with a Quest/a specific Item - I'll give my best and try to help him. Additionally, I have skilled up Enchanting,Tailoring, Herbalism and Alchemy (FoSP) 300/300 And would craft/enchant your items anytime u want Wink

Anything you want to add? Thanks for everyone who read my Application, and if i forgot something, feel free to ask Smile

Greetings, Enigmalol/Tryzerlol
    Jindo

Reapplyment: Tryzerlol - Priest Empty Re: Reapplyment: Tryzerlol - Priest

Post by Jindo Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:10 am

hello tryzer,

we could use a backup priest which is willing to fall in for other priests if they dont do their job well,

i want a chat with you in-game if you want to be a backup priest, and inspect you ofcourse Wink

regards,

Jindo

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm