Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Imeq 26/25/0 priest

Imeq

Imeq 26/25/0 priest  Empty Imeq 26/25/0 priest

Post by Imeq Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Imeq
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 26/25/0 (Healer)
    Relevant stats: 437+ healing,244+ spirit, 259+ int.

Raid experience: In retail, Ive cleared everything up to naxx, on this server ive cleared everything up to Chromaggus (with alixium).

Class/spec experience: Ive played priest for the entire 6 years of my experience in World of Warcraft.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I do know Shifts.

What kind of person are you? i am avarage social, i dont kill people by talking them to death, aswell i do have nerves so when it comes to presured situations i can handle them. Smile

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Forsaken is right now the best guild on this server, imo. And so i love competition and i guess with a solid core as ive seen so far from Forsaken ill have to fight for a slot in the raid and thats one of the best things there is, competing Wink

What can you bring to the guild? Great healing and laughter n' fun.

Anything you want to add? im working shifts and going to be able to attend to about 90% of the raids some weeks and some weeks 100% of the raids depending on my Work times. Well dont have much else to say about me, i know my class and im a simple guy thats why the application comes simple aswell ( sorry if it aint enough) but i guess thats just me, and i will surely be top 5 healer ( nothing cocky in there just a fact)

Last edited by Imeq on Thu May 26, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Imeq 26/25/0 priest  Empty Re: Imeq 26/25/0 priest

Post by Garahn Thu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Mate you're gonna need to put in a lot more detail or Jindo (the priest class leader) will not be impressed.
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Thu May 26, 2011 4:43 pm

this doesnt shows off what i was looking for imeq, im sorry but declined.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 am