Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hulksmashe Protection Warrior

stepi

Hulksmashe Protection Warrior Empty Hulksmashe Protection Warrior

Post by stepi Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:38 pm

By reading the rules I understood them and I'm willing to online at raid times, and do all the stuff that has to be done, like " preparations"
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Well, I can.
    Can you speak as well? At the moment I dont have microphone.

Character name:Hulksmashe
    Class:Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:Protection (altought I have some gear for fury/arms but my main spec is still protection)

Raid experience: Well I was in a progression guild in vanilla, we cleared all instances but naxx, so I know all the tactics, but I dont really know whats the difference on this server, but I'm a clever guy so if you explain, I will understand Razz
    Class/spec experience: Well I think I know all thing about warrior that has to be known.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No Sad

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well because mostly I play for fun( yeah it doesnt bother me if I get some stuff too Razz) and I got bored of those 5/10men instances, and I have all the gear from them too. So Its fun to raid with 20/40 guys, be impressed with the dps they do, and how succesful we are.

What kind of person are you? I'm quite a polite person, and I like to make friends so we can help each other, chatting making fun. Smile

What can you bring to the guild? The man who helps the others and who is playing with brain, It's very rare that I'm raging about something, I'm not the one who leaves after one unsuccesful attempt.

Anything you want to add? Yeah, my professions are mining/blacksmithing. I've got 300 skill in both, in bs im armorsmith with titanic leggings recipe.

See ya in game, The Big Green Thingy.
    stepi

Hulksmashe Protection Warrior Empty Re: Hulksmashe Protection Warrior

Post by stepi Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 am

5109 hp unbuffed and 384 def.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 am