Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Babysitter, Fury/Protection Warrior

Babysitter

Babysitter, Fury/Protection Warrior Empty Babysitter, Fury/Protection Warrior

Post by Babysitter Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, if I am asked something.

Character name: Babysitter
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Fury or Protection. I prefer to play Fury tho.

Raid experience: I've encountered whole MC, all Zul Gurub bosses except Jinx and Hakkar, Onyxia and I watched Alixium videos about BWL altho I have never been there.

Class/spec experience: My first class that I made on WoW was warrior. It was really fun but I've been playing only on private servers, so many talents/skills were bugged... I've been learning from the day I started playing WoW and I still am.
    I have experience with tanking (I tanked whole MC and ZG) but I still have difficulties with managing AOE threat.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No.

What kind of person are you? I mostly do not talk except when I am asked to. I try not to say stupid things so thats probably the reason why I am that way. I'm dedicated and I play with the guild till the end once I get a hang of it. My last guild disbanded so yea... I'm social if I want to be otherwise.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well I heard that you are a decent raiding guild in-game and I checked you up on the forums of Feenix. You seemed really nice so I wanted to give it a shot with you guys and see if I can find any new friends or just social people.

What can you bring to the guild? Well... its a hard question but I'll try to manage it. I can bring alot of good will, raiding spirit and all my knowledge that I posses (I dont know if it is much so yeah). I'm not a quick quitter so I have nerves for everything that is going on and I try to calm other people down if we're at this topic. I also posses Leatherworking (Elemental doings), Alchemy, tailoring and engineering. All of those build to 300.

Anything you want to add? Only problem with me is that I do not have a stable connection sometimes and I can get a DC and stay offline for a hour or two untill the connection restores (I live in the mountains).
    As far as I saw in-game you guys seemed nice on the first look, lets try to keep it that way. Smile
    Elor
    Elor

Babysitter, Fury/Protection Warrior Empty Re: Babysitter, Fury/Protection Warrior

Post by Elor Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 am

I've heard your a good tank from some other guilds.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Babysitter, Fury/Protection Warrior Empty Re: Babysitter, Fury/Protection Warrior

Post by Exstacy Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Babysitter is probably the first "geared" tank I played with on this server(believe it was in nam). I would love to have him in the guild, if not for raiding then social:)
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 am

As for fury warrior part of the application, I'm afraid I can't take you. I'm having to have people sit out on most raids as it is. Sorry.

Await Garahn's decision on your application as a tank. Smile

Rodent
    Babysitter

Post by Babysitter Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks for replies guys. Smile
    Babysitter

Post by Babysitter Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok then, I guess that after 4 days of no reply its a reject. Thanks for your time guys!

Smile
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Uh, Garahn was on the forums today, dunno why he didn't answer this. I'll see about remembering to remind him to take a look at it tomorrow night.
    nkremer

Post by nkremer Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm

i know this guy, hes a nice player, but he is he still that good? for you to decide
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 am

I am afraid the answer is going to be no. We are full on tanks as well. Sorry and good luck in whatever you do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:25 am