Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Josh - Fury Warrior

Josh

Josh - Fury Warrior Empty Josh - Fury Warrior

Post by Josh Mon May 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes
    Can you speak as well? yes

Character name: Josh
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Fury 17/34
    Relevant stats: 848 AP, 9% hit, 33.2% crit in zerker stance

Raid experience: I know all bosses up to aq40 and a few bosses into naxx

Class/spec experience: I played a warrior in classic/bc

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I'd like a raiding guild where it's more hardcore then casual. The only reason I came to this server was to finish naxx, granted naxx isn't out and you still need to progress towards that I am 100% willing to stick it out.

What kind of person are you? I'm fun, have a sense of humor, and consider myself to be a good sport.

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring a helping hand for anything to help the guild progress.

Anything you want to add? I'm sure some of you would understand when I say, I really don't want to join another new guild for it to only die in month from lack of dedicated, loyal players who aren't willing to wipe a few times in order to progress.
    Funkey
    Funkey

Josh - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Josh - Fury Warrior

Post by Funkey Mon May 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Not that great apply imo. You gotta think about our fury/dps warriors are being insane, doing alot of dmg. Just doesn't sound like you can compeat with them.
    We're also pretty full on dps/fury.

Bear in mind I'm no warrior CL, so wait for Suxx or Rodent to reply.
    Josh

Post by Josh Mon May 09, 2011 7:46 pm

I quite understand the circumstances and if you're looking for someone to sugar coat their application with a bunch of random ass kissing then please do decline me. Smile On a more personal note as far as warrior dps goes I think I know my class rather well and idk maybe I'm just ignorant but a lot of your fury warriors go slow/slow. Whilst this was great once Unbridled Wrath was changed in 2.0.10 it was only viable in classic for the extra Flurry hit.

Anyways, if given the chance to perform, I'd hope I could exceed your expectations.
    Suxx
    Suxx

Post by Suxx Tue May 10, 2011 10:22 am

I am not sure, what you meant with your last post and I guess I don't even want to know.

Anyway I have to DECLINE your application, since we are more than full on dps warriors and I am more than content with their performance. I wish you good luck in finding guild, that can fully appreciate your talents.
    Josh

Post by Josh Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm

That's fine, I'm use to guilds with competitive positions and was hoping you'd offer me a chance but I guess you all don't do that. Smile
    purshevica
    purshevica

Post by purshevica Wed May 11, 2011 6:47 am

Ok man look , we got 3 main warriors and 2-3 back-ups how you think you are gonna get accepted ? And if you get accepted you will stay in the guild and only watching how the rest are raiding since they dont get good gear and pass you their spot ...
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Wed May 11, 2011 7:39 am

Actually, we have 6 warriors and 2 backups. And they are all performing more than satisfactory. So while you might be able to replace one of them, I doubt that you could outperform them well enough to warrant kicking an established member to make room for you.

Good luck with the other guilds on the server.

Locking the thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 am