Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meatycawk, Arms warrior.

poptards
    poptards

Meatycawk, Arms warrior. Empty Meatycawk, Arms warrior.

Post by poptards Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? At appropriate times.

Character name: Meatycawk
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 2h DPS

Raid experience: In ZG I've done every single boss enough to ge exalted on 2 characters during vanilla. MC the same thing. BWL my guild managed to get to nefarius and down him once. i know all the fights in those raids. including Onyxia, and AQ20. Im not very familiar with AQ40 but I am a very experienced player and a good listener. in BC and WOTLK ive gone up to lady vash in SSC, KT in the eye, and to mother in BT, naxx fully completed dozens of times. and all other raids in WOTLK up to downing LK on 25man normal and 10man normal.

Class/spec experience: I have been playing wow since december 25th 2005 and my first character was a warrior. I did a lot of end gaming during vanilla as a dps on my warrior. I normally switch between arms spec and fury 2h spec depending on the scale of my gear.
    Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? I had no idea really this was a good raiding guild i just simply saw a shaman named exstacy while i was lvling up in tanaris and he provided me with some information. I want to join the guild because I like to endgame. I like to progress I like to go far and do my best to be the best. I also read the rules and saw the whole DKP loot system which to me is fantastic since its the looting system ive used since I was lvl 60 during vanilla so I am very experienced with DKP loot system and i enjoy it.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I'm a very outgoing person I like to socialize have fun and i can take jokes aswell as be humorous, Im most of the time friendly towards people and willing to help them either with the game or just another thing they need to talk about. I dont mind doing a raid that i dont need any gear from it because to me endgame raiding is just fun. doesnt matter if im running UBRS or BWL to me just to be raiding its good enough. and I am always proffesional when needed to be.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. To the alt question its a no because currently this is my only character, but to all the other questions thats a yes. I love to help people out and also helping them gear up because everyone was at the Gearing up part in their life so we all know how it is if no one helps.

Anything you want to add? I started this server yesterday. a friend of mine told me i should try it because the server is amazing and the population with it makes it seem like its blizzard's vanilla server. I currently am lvl 45 but i started yesterday. I am very skilled with my class and for sure today I will be lvl 60. i have Ventrillo and have a mic and headset and can be speaking when asked to do so. or to just speak for fun and socialize when out of a raid. although I do not have any addons because i have not found yet addons for patch 1.12.1 since its been such a long time. but I am willing to get them ASAP if instructed on where to do so. Thank you for your time.
    poptards
    poptards

Meatycawk, Arms warrior. Empty Re: Meatycawk, Arms warrior.

Post by poptards Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Just wanted to update that right now I'm lvl 55, whenever the server is finished with its weekly maintnance I'll be back to hit 60 Smile
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 pm

I'd like to have a chat with you ingame when possible. See if you can catch Rodent online.
    Qira

Post by Qira Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 pm

+1, socially this guy is awesome - hes trying to get geared up too btw.
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Accepted and locked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:32 am