Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Slamulous - Arms/Fury Warrior

Slamulous

Slamulous - Arms/Fury Warrior Empty Slamulous - Arms/Fury Warrior

Post by Slamulous Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes and yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Slamulous
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Arms/Fury. Willing to build a tank set if necessary.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.
    Pre-BC Exp: Cleared MC, Ony, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40(Up to twin Emps), Naxx(Up to 4H)
    BC: Cleared Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC(Up to Vashj), TK(Up to KT), BT(Up to Supremus)
    WOTLK: Cleared Naxx, Maly, Sarth3D, Uld(Up to Yogg), ToC/ToGC, ICC(Up to LK on normal, up to PP on heroic)
    Cata: Killed Magmaw and Halfus.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I've played a warrior and only a warrior for since beta and know virtually everything there is to know about it... For whatever reason I don't like other classes.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Spoke briefly to Rodent, that's about it.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    Ill be honest, heard you guys were the best on the server and I figured I wanted in on that... Too many guilds on pservers that just have no clue what's going on.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    Pretty friendly, like to mess around on vent a lot but when it comes down to progression and PvP I'm dead serious.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    As far as professions and crafting stuff goes ill do whatever is needed. I'm no stranger to farming mats pre-raid so that's fine with me to and as long as I'm not busy Im down to run peoples alts through some instances like SM or whatever.

Anything you want to add?
    Pretty much all of WOTLK I was a PvP whore so I'd love to be involved with premades. (I'm 2400 arena exp, have Duelist title etc. *Missed glad by 6 spots lol* and I can prove all of this if anyone wants to come inspect me on retail)
    Currently in the process of leveling, prolly ganna donate for 1k gold at 60 just so I can grab some BoE epics/blues and then farm TuF.

Thanks,
    Slam

PS - I know you guys are pretty much full on warriors atm, but I'm down to be a PvP whore til I could get a shot on the raiding squad.
    Slamulous

Slamulous - Arms/Fury Warrior Empty Re: Slamulous - Arms/Fury Warrior

Post by Slamulous Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 am

Just an update, as of tonight I'm now level 53. I'm in basically full level 48+ blues and I have a couple epics waiting for me in the bank at 58-60 along with a Barbarous Blade (54dps sword +60AP +1% crit). Should hit 60 tomorrow and start grinding out some gear and such.
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Ok, just to give you an idea of how our warrior situation right now: Last night, we had 5 dps warriors in the raid. That's two more than we want normally, and still we had one sitting out, and we have two warriors who are inactive at the moment.

So I'm afraid I can't accept you as dps warrior. Sorry and good luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm