Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cosades - Dagger Rogue

Cosades

Cosades - Dagger Rogue Empty Cosades - Dagger Rogue

Post by Cosades Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yep.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yep yep.
    Can you speak as well? Yep yep yep.

Character name: Cosades
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Daggers, currently SF/Vigor but can respec combat daggers/swords for raids, as I know this isn't a very suitable raidspec.

Raid experience: Done all ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20 and up to Huhuran in AQ40 as rogue in retail vanilla, just done Kharazan in TBC, non-vanilla Pve bored me.

Class/spec experience: I have about 3 years of experience as SF/vigor both from a highly active PvE and PvP perspective in vanilla, and a year in TBC PvP.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I do not, but hoping to get to!

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well, I won't lie. I saw many of your members in high end gear, you seem like you got your shit together and thats what I like, the few members I've whispered with questions have also been helpful and nice.
    Overall I guess I'm seeking to join Forsaken in hope to find a mature and well structured fun raiding guild, as that is the image I've gotten from the guild.

And I want epicz lootz 4 kill Alliance.

What kind of person are you? Eh, I guess I'm kind of a joker, I prefer to fuck around as much as possible and I don't get offended easily, really you'd have to try very hard. But I'll be serious when need to be and I don't joke around to grief or burden others, It's all for giggles. I'm quite opinionated and enjoy discussing whatever interests me and hearing other peoples views, you can say I'm a natural arguer, as long as they don't turn into angry arguments, then I prefer to just step out and not respond.

What can you bring to the guild? I dunno, I'm mainly thinking of leveling engineering as a profession for PvP reasons, I don't mind helping out in instance runs or anything like that of course, Hopefully I can bring a few smiles and laughs, they go way further than a few pixels in my opinion.

Anything you want to add? Meh, I suck at this part of all applications, I played on The Venture Co EU, alliance side in vanilla. So if anyone played there too give me a holler, otherwise just hugs for you all and hope to hear from you soon!
    Elor
    Elor

Cosades - Dagger Rogue Empty Re: Cosades - Dagger Rogue

Post by Elor Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:04 pm

This is awkward because it's a kick ass app but we are full on Rogues atm and already have one hanging on the side, will speak to Cremation and see what he says.
    Cosades

Post by Cosades Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Oh yea no problem, I don't mind not being prioritized for raid spots 100% of the time, but I understand if you're totally full, just makes it feel more like vanilla! No one wantin' them rogues.
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Sorry we are full.
    Our Rogues are still active as ever, my apologies for the long wait I've been super busy with college this week as it's results week.
    Cosades

Post by Cosades Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:58 am

No worries at all, thanks for the heads up.

Good luck on in AQ40!
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:30 am

Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 am