Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

60 Rogue - Icelovers

Icelovers

60 Rogue - Icelovers Empty 60 Rogue - Icelovers

Post by Icelovers Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Name: Icelovers

Class: Rogue

level: 60

race: Undead

Your professions? lockpick and poison 300! hehe. i dont got any serious proffesions atm but i am going to lvl up enchanting soon.

Previous characters - I have been playing alot of classes since the first time i entered azeroth for the first time 5 - 6 years ago. my main class in classic wow was hunter, which i raided most with. later on I played rogue until the release of tbc. since then i have been playing and raiding end game dungeons in tbc and cataclysm with mage and shaman.

Raid experiences - My raid experience is good, Classic wow i got From zg - aq 40 c'thun. never killed C'thun since the boss is just insane. but had a few nice tries. in tbc i did kz - BT had some tries on illidaen but didnt down him. in wotlk i did everything except ruby sanctum. I have been officer in some of the guilds i have been in and have led raids thourgh nearly all the instances.

attunements - atm im not attuned to anything but thats someting i am working on atm, shouldnt take to long.

Your talent build? 21/0/30 But it will be no problem to change it if neccessary.

Why do you want to join the forsaken? I want to experience all the end game of classic wow again and be apart of epic boss fights with a serious yet funny guild.

HOw often can you raid? i can raid everytime i dont got work. time is no problem and my wor k schedule is kinda random so i never know when i am going to work.

Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) 15 Mb/s

Do you know/have Ventrilo program? yes

Do you have microphone? yes

How old are you? 20

A few words about you - My real name is Eirik, I am from norway 20 years old intrsted in pc games and sports, like biathlon, basketball, football etc.

If you got any question at all just w me ingame or on this post

Thanks
    Elor
    Elor

60 Rogue - Icelovers Empty Re: 60 Rogue - Icelovers

Post by Elor Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am

As much as i'd like to trial you, we are simply too full on Rogues.
    End up with 6+ to every raid so declined, sorry.

May be worth applying on your Hunter if you enjoy playing though.
    Icelovers

Post by Icelovers Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 am

Ok, I understand Wink thanks for a very fast reply. I wish you good luck in aq Wink and if a spot should open you know who to whisper Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:37 am