Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tasty Creampuff Apply

faids4you

Tasty Creampuff Apply Empty Tasty Creampuff Apply

Post by faids4you Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    aye
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes
    Can you speak as well? depends if you understand norwegian english

Character name:creampuff
    Class:warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    Fury

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.

cleared everything in vanilla cept for c'thun and naxx. TBC i got into a end game raid guild and we got to council in black Temple. wotlk did the 4 first bosses in icecrown. Cata had no guild so was no raiding. On this server im pretty new so havnt downed anything yet.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? Played gnome warrior vanilla rerolled tbc to warlock and lvled up a new warrior on cata launch Goblin FTW.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    no
    Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? I fear the mascot viking affraid

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? hell yeah to "vent is overrated" raiding

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    currently in the progress of lvling alchemy

Anything you want to add?
    I don't mind beeing left out on some raids and i like to farm for cool stuff like thunderfury or flasks bounce

Im also currently a student
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Tasty Creampuff Apply Empty Re: Tasty Creampuff Apply

Post by Garahn Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 am

Great name but sadly we are very very full on DPs and Tanking warriors. You can join as a social if you want, and you will be first in line to take a spot if one opens, but we can't guarantee you any 40 man raid time in the near future. your call :-)
    faids4you

Post by faids4you Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Sure im up for that just gimmi a whisper first so i know ho you are on wow Smile
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm Garahn in game aswell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:13 pm