Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Anatharea - Healer Priest

Anatharea

Anatharea - Healer Priest Empty Anatharea - Healer Priest

Post by Anatharea Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Character name: Anatharea
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Holy

Raid experience: I know vanilla raids only from private servers, raided MC, Onyxia, AQ 20/40, ZG. On retail i did everything up to sunwell (BC times yeah), and in Wotlk cleared Naxxramas, wintergrasp raid, Eye of Eternity.

Class/spec experience: I have been a warlock all my game life, I rolled holy priest here, Done couple ubrs and zg runs so far.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Zumeus, i know that silly bastard from real world.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

I have heard from Zumeus that you are a decent progressive raiding guild, I saw you raiding and i decided that it would be a nice place to be. Oh, and i really love listening to your ventrillo during raids Wink

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

It's always hard to describe what kind of people we are, sometimes funny sometimes not, ironic or angry, it all depends on the mood, but if i have to encourage yourself to me id say that you wont get any e-drama out of me no matter how hard you try. Reasumming, im not someone to dislike instantly, though i don't intend to desperately attempt to get along with you, it will come over time i guess.

What can you bring to the guild?

I will always gladly help you when i can, feenix server has a kind and helpful community, knowing that i dont intend to do otherwise.
    And i have cookies x)

Anything you want to add?

Nothing comes to mind.

Last edited by Anatharea on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Anatharea - Healer Priest Empty Re: Anatharea - Healer Priest

Post by Garahn Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:30 pm

lol, nice application. Cookies are definetly the way to win over this GL. I'll have makka come and take a look at this.
    Elor
    Elor

Anatharea - Healer Priest Empty Re: Anatharea - Healer Priest

Post by Elor Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Like this app.
    Pls
    cookies
    pls
    ))
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin