Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

invite-me to guild

oiem

invite-me to guild  Empty invite-me to guild

Post by oiem Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: YES
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?YES
    Can you speak as well?YES
    Character name:Garbo
    Class:Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: I can all spec

Raid experience: I have completed all raids of classic , burning crusade and some raids of wrath of the lich king a don't have played cata.

Class/spec experience:i have gamed all time of warrior , in all specs

Class/spec experience:I played a warrior all my life, and I can use all the spec by the time I play with this class, and many other

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Zumerus

Why do you want to join Forsaken?the guild seems to be united, and when any member needs help, I like to play the classic wow, and I know I need a good guild and forsaken seems to meet all my concepts of a good guild

What kind of person are you?I am a happy, playful and serious at the same time, it all depends on the time, place and subject all like to help as far as possible and of course also be helped haha

What can you bring to the guild?hmm , i'm mining full and blacksmith full with weaponsmith (a don't have time to complete the quest of master macesmith)

Anything you want to add?I would like to thank the opportunity, and if they can add me to the guild I'll be very happy and honored to participate. thanks
    Searinox
    Searinox

invite-me to guild  Empty Re: invite-me to guild

Post by Searinox Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 am

Yeah uh you keep whispering me in game to invite you but you're not even accepted here. And as far as I know his name is Zumeus not Zumerus.
    oiem

Post by oiem Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:05 am

yes , zumeus sorry I wrote wrong

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:03 am