Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Nolfavrell
Xeroth
Rekkamees
Garahn
Persei
Dior
10 posters

Dior - Undead Warlock

Dior

Dior - Undead Warlock Empty Dior - Undead Warlock

Post by Dior Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?- For sure.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? - Yes.
    Can you speak as well? - Yes.

Character name: Dior
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 30/0/21

Raid experience: I started playing on retail on the launch of 'The Burning Crusade' - Karazhan, Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair cleared. Then i quit for some time and joined on the launch of 'The Wrath of the Lich King', too. There I cleared Naxxramas, Sartharion and Malygos and i got extremely bored so I quit playing on retail for one last time. On this server I started playing with 'nam' -> 'Bloodfeather' -> 'Sultans of Swing' and when they disbanded Xeroth formed 'Requiem for a Dream' with the members who were still willing to play - I was the warlock class leader in this guild (if it matters at all). My progress on this server is - Full ZG (haven't killed Hakkar since the last update), Full MC, Onyxia's Lair and 4/8 BWL (After the Vael's adjustment).

Class/spec experience: I have been playing with this warlock (with this exact same build) on my whole experience on this server. I have never played a warlock on retail but i think i have the necessary knowledge about this class to be any help to the guild.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I do - Xeroth, Tekkes, Iceblade, Nolfavrell, Kopf, Polymath, Bloodex.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I do not really know much about Forsaken (except that it has been the best guild). I am just looking for a good raiding guild and Forsaken happens to be one.

What kind of person are you? I can say i have a pretty decent sense of humour Very Happy it is my main way to communicate with friends. I cannot say i am the most friendly guy on planet - justt to the people i like (no need to lie about it - the ugly truth Very Happy )

What can you bring to the guild? I am a really attendive guy - for my raid experience on this realm I have attended almost every scheduled raid. So i think that with my decent DPS it will be a contribution to the guild progression. I have no problems helping people farm necessary gear - it is for a greater good. I have an alliance level 60 alt - 300 Mining/ 300 alchemy (So I can also check the Ally AH). On my main I have 300 Tailoring/ 300 Enchanting (with some decent recipes).

Gear - I have 4 blues and the rest is epic.
    Spellreaver's Turbane, Orb of the Darkmoon, Zandalar Demoniac's Mantle, Cloak of the Hakkari Worshippers, Felheart Robes, Felheart Bracers, Felheart Gloves, Felhear Belt, Nemesis Leggings, Fealheart Slippers, Rune Band of Wizardry, Band of Servitude, Talisman of Ephemeral Power, Zandalarian Hero Charm, Sorcerous Dagger, Tome of Shadow Force, Ritssyn's Wand of Bad Mojo. I have all the necessary enchants but the ZG ones and the Weapon Spell power one (waiting for a better weapon to enchant it). I haven't given any links due to the difference between items in Cata and Vanilla WoW. If you want to inspect me just /w ingame and I will come.

Anything you want to add? Thanks for your time.

Last edited by Dior on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Persei
    Persei

Dior - Undead Warlock Empty Re: Dior - Undead Warlock

Post by Persei Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Yea good application.i can vouch for the guy.a serious dude irl and a good player.would be a waste not to have him ;d bit of a strange for a lock to be called Dior but wha can you do not everyone can have a cool german bodyparts name
    cheers i give a + ;]
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 pm

lol now I'm stuck wondering wtf Kopf means...
    Rekkamees

Post by Rekkamees Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Garahn wrote:lol now I'm stuck wondering wtf Kopf means...
    head
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 am

Ah thanks Rek, well Dior the Warlocks have been telling me they are just about full, but you are obviously experienced and I've heard great things about you. I stilll need to talk with Aion, however you may want to contact him in game yourself.

Also, something our locks have tested seems to be that Shadow Mastery does not work. So if that were the case you'd have 5 points to put elsewhere.
    Dior

Post by Dior Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:26 am

Thanks for the info - will respec. I have already put Aion in friends list and have been waiting for him to pop up online.
    Xeroth

Post by Xeroth Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 pm

hey guys....i know Dior from Requiem and he is very skilled and understands his class like a good warloc should....

hands up for him!!!!
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:43 pm

/agree with Xeroth
    Zel
    Zel

Post by Zel Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:07 am

geared and knows what's up

++
    Neci

Post by Neci Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:33 am

I`ve got to agree with xeroth that dior is a good player and would suit us in the guild but the last words are up to aion because we are recently flooded with active warlocks.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:17 am

It would be awesome to have Dior in our warlock team:)
    Dior

Post by Dior Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks for the support guys! I am in now - cya around Smile
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Commander Shepard Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Ye he was invited few days ago and you still write in this topic rofl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:16 pm