Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Funkey
purshevica
Suxx
Polymath
Blastoff
Loktarg
silverfox
11 posters

Silverfoxy the "Enhancement Shaman"

silverfox
    silverfox

Silverfoxy the "Enhancement Shaman" Empty Silverfoxy the "Enhancement Shaman"

Post by silverfox Fri May 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes!
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes(I'm blind not deaf Very Happy)
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Silverfoxy
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Enhancement.
    Relevant stats: Nightfaller-hitcapped(9%)-25% crit.(I have elemental devastation and enhanced totems...aq books)

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? ZG , Mc , Aq20 its not so good but you know I can read the boss fights.(I know some of them too but never tried)

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?: What more do i have to know? well I used to play as a hunter so i can say 5months of enh or maybe less but polymath helped me a lot...(I know what I have to do at least)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?I can name Polymath, Taurior, Creations, gekkon, jindo...(but just in-game none irl)

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

My ex guilds have disbanded 3times...its like working for months helping ppl get gears saving your dkp... just to get raggy down and suddenly the gm gets to hwl n quits or someone ninjaes sth and after kicking him all his mates leave or some nonsense reasons that waste what you made spending months of your life...I want to join a serious guild!

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

Its what I usually do(helping ppl-sometimes they get so amazed why a guy should help them this much he doesnt even know us, they ask me can we know why you want to help us Very Happy)...anyway as an enh shaman there are not many loots you can get so you have to help and gear up your mates to progress faster...and I am helpful, always tried to be...it's a game nothings worth more than making some1 happy Smile

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

(I can bring some cookies!)
    As I mentioned above yeah I am helpful...I have flasks(supreme power/titans)also mana pots I dont know fire protection pots elixirs I usually give them for free if ppl give me the mats even to ppl I dont know...also Arcanite bars...(I have my own sulfuron hammer but I'm saving mats for another one to give it to who deserves it)

Anything you want to add?

I know that my experience may not be so decent, but until ppl don't act noobish they can learn things so fast...
    plus...I dont really know if you need a nightfaller but I hope there's a spot for me Smile
    (I talked to Totemkhamen in game to see if you need an enh shaman but he said I have to wait until Extacy is back, but I thought why not to fill an app here)
    Loktarg
    Loktarg

Silverfoxy the "Enhancement Shaman" Empty Re: Silverfoxy the "Enhancement Shaman"

Post by Loktarg Fri May 27, 2011 8:45 pm

This is a nice app, tho we already have a nightfall ench shaman...

But what do I know! If you do your job and dont be a douch, you wont have a problem Smile
    Blastoff

Silverfoxy the "Enhancement Shaman" Empty Re: Silverfoxy the "Enhancement Shaman"

Post by Blastoff Fri May 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Actually Polymath is inactive indefinitely. So... WTB Nightfall shammy Smile

I see no problems with this app +1.
    silverfox
    silverfox

Post by silverfox Fri May 27, 2011 8:55 pm

EDIT:i typed that before that post above Very Happy
    is it polymath?i noticed he's not as active as he was before...this made me fill an app..
    I'm really happy that you called that a nice app(and you didnt insult me Very Happy)...you might wanna take a look what another guilds think about that:
    illusion guild
    Loktarg
    Loktarg

Post by Loktarg Fri May 27, 2011 9:04 pm

silverfox wrote:EDIT:i typed that before that post above Very Happy
    is it polymath?i noticed he's not as active as he was before...this made me fill an app..
    I'm really happy that you called that a nice app(and you didnt insult me Very Happy)...you might wanna take a look what another guilds think about that:
    illusion guild

Holy shit, that was amazing...what a dick...

The majority of the guild arnt assholes, but if someone calls you a fag, dont take it personal...that has become...a habbit in the guild Smile
    silverfox
    silverfox

Post by silverfox Fri May 27, 2011 9:18 pm

its not the place i can post them but...since im guildless atm, and my brother's asleep I really need to tell them to some1 Very Happy...the gm was asking me to join while those 2 other members were asking me to uninstall my wow n quit it...he said nvm just ignore those 2 and join us :-<
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Fri May 27, 2011 10:45 pm

First of all, lol at 15 yos in Illusion, if they are pro at something, it's fapping to /b/.

With that said, I don't see any problem why you couldn't join in my place.

However there are few things you probably understand or will come to understanding. Firstly, no one likes enhancement (well except maybe Blastoff). You will be hated by hunters, harassed by warriors, laughed at by rogues etc, so this means you WILL be under a lot of pressure. Secondly, when guild is this far in progression, all the tanks have Nightfall and swings it anytime they are not tanking/off-tanking, hence making enh spot in raid even more optional nowadays. Thirdly, you will be accepted as trial and there is high probability you won't be invited to raids at all for a while. Last but not least, Eye of Sulfuras, if it drops again that is, might have been designated to someone already, like our arms warrior or even GM as an off-spec weapon, which might not be all that reasonable, but nevertheless fair, since those people get prio over newly invited shammy. You got to earn it.

Esctasy, shaman CL is away at the moment and yes, I halted my raiding activity.

I have talked to Silverfoxy before and what I noticed is that he is willing to learn and no problem with paying respects. I advice to talk him in as a trial.

P.S. Yes, I am subjective because of my sympathy to the spec, but who's not.
    Suxx
    Suxx

Post by Suxx Fri May 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Polymath wrote:First of all, lol at 15 yos in Illusion, if they are pro at something, it's fapping to /b/.

With that said, I don't see any problem why you couldn't join in my place.

However there are few things you probably understand or will come to understanding. Firstly, no one likes enhancement (well except maybe Blastoff). You will be hated by hunters, harassed by warriors, laughed at by rogues etc, so this means you WILL be under a lot of pressure. Secondly, when guild is this far in progression, all the tanks have Nightfall and swings it anytime they are not tanking/off-tanking, hence making enh spot in raid even more optional nowadays. Thirdly, you will be accepted as trial and there is high probability you won't be invited to raids at all for a while. Last but not least, Eye of Sulfuras, if it drops again that is, might have been designated to someone already, like our arms warrior or even GM as an off-spec weapon, which might not be all that reasonable, but nevertheless fair, since those people get prio over newly invited shammy. You got to earn it.

Esctasy, shaman CL is away at the moment and yes, I halted my raiding activity.

I have talked to Silverfoxy before and what I noticed is that he is willing to learn and no problem with paying respects. I advice to talk him in as a trial.

P.S. Yes, I am subjective because of my sympathy to the spec, but who's not.
    Huh warriors love to have one shaman in mellee giving them totems. Those resto slackers think, that they have something more important to do, than dropping WF for us. WTB enha shaman!
    silverfox
    silverfox

Post by silverfox Sat May 28, 2011 3:56 am

so far so good ^^
    I don't think that I'll get the eye in your guild at least soon I remember a thread in your site someone was asking:
    can I join you and just give me the eye of Sulfuras? "everyone was like LOL WTF!?"
    In first place I think of enjoying the game no I'm not thinking of that eye o.O
    and since I'm joining you recently I know that there may not be spots for me in some raids but I hope there will be in some...or maybe after sometime...
    purshevica
    purshevica

Post by purshevica Sat May 28, 2011 7:31 am

Heh Cool Avatar invite !
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Sat May 28, 2011 7:43 am

You made an exellent application and impressed me.. But enhance shamans are doing lower dps than tanks, so I'm against having a enha shaman.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Sat May 28, 2011 11:47 am

Well I wanna write a few words before NAHE accepts you. Your app is great, but the question is: Why would we need more ppl with a Nightfall? All tanks have it and every1 knows, not all of them tank during each boss fight. Majority of fights we have at least 2-3 Nightfallers, at fights like Chrom even 4. Btw I suggest to whoever accepts/declines you to talk with active core resto shamans such as Samilja or Totemkhamen before you decide.
    ~Nolf
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Sat May 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Polymath wrote:You will be hated by hunters, harassed by warriors, laughed at by rogues etc, so this means you WILL be under a lot of pressure.

Was it that bad, Poly? I always liked you and am sad that you've quit raiding. Sad

As to the application: Yes, enhancement shammies are low on dps and we have a bunch of Nightfalls already, so the need for an enhancement shammy is very low. But hey, get him and stick him in the DPS warrior group and we'll be happy at least. Very Happy Especially as we are low on active shammies ATM.

The application is very nice, the stats aren't bad and Poly recommends him, so it can't be all that bad.
    silverfox
    silverfox

Post by silverfox Sat May 28, 2011 1:38 pm

well you have nightfallers but you may not have shamans with improved weapon totems/enhancing totems...I can tell you that wf+soe totems increase mdps insanely : ) (but dont really know if its good enough to dedicate a spot to enh shaman since you're all geared...)
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sat May 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Nolfavrell wrote:Well I wanna write a few words before NAHE accepts you.

I wasn't thinking of recruiting him. It's all up to Samilja and Totem to decide.

Good luck.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Sat May 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Ok, as was clearly stated by Nahe, Totemkhamen, you should write your opinion here, please. I'll talk with Samilja in the game coz he doesn't use this forum. We should decide xD This guy is fine and he doesn't deserve waiting x)
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Sun May 29, 2011 10:26 am

Well isn't enhance shamans taking a resto spot if they're comming for raids?

Ps. Poly I always liked you aswell, but since we're further in progress atm, taking off-specc classes would be a waste :/

-an enhance shaman for viscidus, huhuran, twins, C'thun and all those bosses, are pretty worthless compared to a resto shaman or another 'main' dps.

--Hunters are doing decent dps with consumeables, PS. We're never getting prioritized for totems and stuff so that also gives rogues/warrs an advantage.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Sun May 29, 2011 11:47 am

Funkey wrote:
    --Hunters are doing decent dps with consumeables,

No.
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Post by Totemkhamen Sun May 29, 2011 11:53 am

[quote="Suxx"]

@suxx

Excuse me?? I'm offended, sir.
    There are at least 2 of us resto shamans that drop down the right totems!
    Apologise
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Silverfoxy the "Enhancement Shaman" Empty Re

Post by Totemkhamen Sun May 29, 2011 11:58 am

Btw sticking to topic I'll be honest.

Slverfoxy if you DO get in , I can only see you getting into 20 mans, MC and maybe BWL as a possibility. Allotting an aq40 spot to a enhance shaman in the long run means losing 1 healer,
    most likely another shaman or a priest, which is taboo I say, for aq40.
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Post by Totemkhamen Sun May 29, 2011 2:23 pm

I've spoken to him while bg'ing, before he made this app, and also recently regarding his app.
    I've told him that he will have to wait till server reset so I can check our shaman class attendance and make a decision . I really like the guy, good attitude, patient etc., so keep ur fingers crossed Mr. Fox.
    silverfox
    silverfox

Post by silverfox Sun May 29, 2011 2:33 pm

hmmm???not declined yet?I was goin to give away things I have in bank(a half sulfuron hammer) xD so with fingers crossed the fox waits...
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Sun May 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Looks like Samilja and Totemkhamen aren't against inviting you, but majority of officers is. You already know, I talked to you ingame.
    P.S. Reroll resto and you are in!
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Post by Totemkhamen Tue May 31, 2011 10:41 pm

I got some good news for you so whisper me when u login

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:50 pm