Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Juggernutz Resto Shaman

Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Juggernutz Resto Shaman Empty Juggernutz Resto Shaman

Post by Totemkhamen Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Juggernutz
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Restoration.
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed

+240 heal effect / 72 mp5./ 4.6 k mana pool.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    it was during patch 1.6 to 1.9 on Dragonmaw Eu. Played as Human Warrior / Nightelf Rogue / Undead Mage

ZG :Cleared
    AQ20 :Cleared
    MC :Cleared
    ONY :Cleared
    BWL :Cleared
    AQ40 : 5/9

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    Played almost all of clases more then 6 yrs. i use my class like part of my body.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Not yet but willing to meet all of you guys. i have feeling its gonna be great Smile

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

You guys seem like very organised people and very disciplined. Such people which im willing to play with. i will be glad to make progress and other funs with you guys.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

im allways fully focused when raiding.And im a person which you can rely on. Allways prepared for raids. ( flasks / pots etc ) if it comes to real life. i have a wonderfull family which im deeply sure gods themselves jealous about. i allways put my best in when it comes to doing something i really want. i like listening Muse - The Prodigy - Puscifer - even Marlyn Manson and Rob zombie Smile . Have lots of free time. Had to give a break to my job. i was working as cooker of Kebab and im done with it. Never again !. Thats it for now i gues.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

Well yea im really helpfull ppl allways work with guild and in right of my guild. As an active player. i will be allways helping ppl that in need. ( crafting / farming mats / even dungeons and raids ) like superman i will be there just in time Surprised ( ok maybe not like superman but i will try )

Anything you want to add?

Really so excited atm. Can't wait. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Jugg
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Juggernutz Resto Shaman Empty Re:

Post by Totemkhamen Wed May 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Everything above sounds good, the only down side is he can't access our forums at all which is why I posted his app. Feedback pls.
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Juggernutz Resto Shaman Empty Re: Juggernutz Resto Shaman

Post by Beergrills Wed May 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Did he try : hidemyass.com ?
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Post by Totemkhamen Wed May 25, 2011 2:51 pm

a proxy didn't work for him
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Juggernutz Resto Shaman Empty Re:

Post by Totemkhamen Wed May 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Recommending this guy to be accepted.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Forum is one of the ways channeling important information to members, work on accessing forums on your own.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 pm

maek meh a kebab plx!
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Juggernutz Resto Shaman Empty Re

Post by Totemkhamen Wed May 25, 2011 9:55 pm

Aeronic wrote:maek meh a kebab plx!

Lol wut?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content