Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Youarekid Resto Druid ^^

Youarekid

Youarekid Resto Druid ^^ Empty Youarekid Resto Druid ^^

Post by Youarekid Fri May 06, 2011 10:15 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes
    Can you speak as well? yes

Character name: Youarekid and meybe gay Very Happy
    Class: druid
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 7/0/44
    Relevant stats: HP 2800/Armor 1332, SP 360/ mana for casters 4069

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? I started to play wow when my good friends were already 60 lvl whit very good gear. I made druid cuz they told me to do it. I lvled up druid and started doing 5/10 man instances. Then they inved me to guild.. They alredy had good progress. When i entered they had ZG 7/8 MC 9/10 AQ4/6. Few monts later, we had ZG, MC, ONY, AQ20 on farm, BWL 3 bosses down.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I am playing on druid since beggining. So i am expirienced player. I never slack in raids cuz, i love to do raids, i love te help other ppl.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yes, i know Beaviz, he is my irl best friend.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? Well, i want to relive my raid expirience. I want to do raids again but whit good guild. I dont want to raid whit some stupid people that are telling tactics for 1. boss in ZG like 10 mins, and then buffing up 30 mins. I want to raid whit exxpirienced players, and Beaviz told me that is best guild for that. I heard for your humor while i was at Beaviz playing together WoW.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I am quiet person, and sometimes i can crack out a good joke. I love helping people and also i am not slacking in raids.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. Well, i could bring good and expirienced guy to the guild. And also i cn bring Herbalysm 300/300 and i can farm up mats whenever you ask.

Anything you want to add?

Thank you for having time to read my apply. I hope you are going to accept me.
    Regards: Misa

Last edited by Youarekid on Sat May 07, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Flarg

Youarekid Resto Druid ^^ Empty Re: Youarekid Resto Druid ^^

Post by Flarg Fri May 06, 2011 10:17 am

just improve some of your gear like we were talking and your in, Tho wait for aeronic answer.

Regards, Flarg
    beavizz

Post by beavizz Fri May 06, 2011 10:18 am

Very good and friednly guy. Spoke whit him irl xD +1 from me..
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Fri May 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Don't wanna say you are Macarena but we had issues with this guys who ninjaed Ony's head even twice. Sorry but this smell xD
    ~Nolf

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Not really impressing application but wait until sunday.

Greetings
    Aeronic

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:18 pm

We're full on druids for now. Thanks for your application.

Declined
    Aeronic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:23 am