Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pratorus - resto druid

Nemesis77
    Nemesis77

Pratorus - resto druid Empty Pratorus - resto druid

Post by Nemesis77 Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes, i have read the rules and i'm okay with the raid times as well.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    My version of Vent is up-to-date, so... yes i can ;D

Can you speak as well?
    Sure, i can speak if needed.

Character name: Pratorus

Class: druid

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    My spec is full resto: 0/0/51.

Raid experience:
    Pre-Tbc
    I'm an experienced player and i was allways raiding, simply because i love PvE. Most of the time i played as damage dealer but i have also gained experience as healer. I know the job i have to do in a raid and i'm sure it will work out very well if i could be part of your guild.

Ahn’Qiraj - can't really remember that one
    Blackwing Lair - 7/8
    Naxxramas - some few bosses
    Molten Core - clear
    Onyxia - clear
    Zul'Gurub - clear
    Dire Maul - clear
    Stratholme - clear
    Scholomance - clear
    Zul'Gurub - clear
    Ubrs - clear

TBC
    When i played on retail i was mostly playing as damage dealer, but before i stopped playing on the official servers i recognized that it's also fun to raid as healer and then i started playing healer more often on different private servers.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I played resto druid on several servers now and i was doing a good job i'd say. In my opinion, it's easy to heal in raids and it is fun as well.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Yes, two mates (who i know irl) are members of Forsaken. Samilja and Xeroth.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    As i allready mentioned above, i have two mates who are in your guild and i'd really like to raid with them together. That's the most important reason for me but i would also like to be part of a progressive raiding guild. And of course, i want to improve my gear as well.

What kind of person are you?
    I'm a reliable and honest guy, i like to do sports, to hang out with friends and as i am german... i love drinking beer ;D

What can you bring to the guild?
    What i can bring to the guild is a geared druid. Unfortunately, my professions (alchemy/herbalism) are rather low but that can easily be changed if needed. Moreover, i have a rogue with LW 300 and who's certainly able to open all lockboxes.

Anything you want to add?
    At the moment my druid has 4,7k mana and 300 addheal unbuffed, but i will improve my gear as fast as possible. I have a rogue i allready applied with, and he's my main character atm but since the application wasn't successful and i'd really like to raid, i would spend more time on my druid if you'd invite me to your guild.

-----
    greetings, Pratorus Cool
    Flarg

Pratorus - resto druid Empty Re: Pratorus - resto druid

Post by Flarg Mon May 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Nemesis77 wrote:Ahn’Qiraj - can't really remember that one
    Blackwing Lair - 7/8
    Naxxramas - some few bosses
    Molten Core - clear
    Onyxia - clear
    Zul'Gurub - clear
    Dire Maul - clear
    Stratholme - clear
    Scholomance - clear
    Zul'Gurub - clear
    Ubrs - clear

I dont get how you have killed bosses in naxx but not nefarian, or cant remember aq40? Spec isnt best possible, but you can improve it later. I'd like too you in action laters, but ask for aeronic answer.

regards, Flarg

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Nice application Wink

/w me ingame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 pm