Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

warlock guild apply/Armanistyle

Armani
    Armani

warlock guild apply/Armanistyle Empty warlock guild apply/Armanistyle

Post by Armani Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:yes i did. and i can follow all and most raids, raid time is perfect for me.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes, ventrilo, raidcall, ts3...fm radio anything.
    Can you speak as well? i can answer well in short words becouse my english is not so good.

Character name:Armanistyle
    Class:warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 30/0/21 simph/ruin
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed 370sp,2%hit from equip. 3700hp 4950mp.(not sure about spellcrit.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? did ZG,MC,AQ 5/6 Onyxia.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? playing it for a month and i handle most stuffs well, rerolled from prot warrior to this warlock.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? i know hunter Wacco, meet Crackbunny.we've played some 5/10 man together, that's it.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? i want to have fun, raiding proper way and meet more friends. Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? what are people around in like and how the raid look like...Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? looking for my higher chance of doing something good.

What kind of person are you? decent, well behaviour , fun at most time who likes interesting talk/wispers.As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? humor around Very Happy me and casual talks.

i can bring my dedication to the guild, doing all as it should be done, serious acting and fun talking.. that way .
    Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. yes , i want to be helpful with my presence in any possible way.

Anything you want to add? Bought all AQ class books, bought t1 belt, pushing up as far as i can atm, just to get some serious raid guild attention. trying to have some fun during the silithus Scorpid blood farm .. Cool
    PS: hope i did better on my apply now. waiting on any answer.

Last edited by Armani on Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Wacco
    Wacco

warlock guild apply/Armanistyle Empty Re: warlock guild apply/Armanistyle

Post by Wacco Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Decent application i guess, but hes a nice guy, puts effort into his gameplay, thumbs up from me
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:47 pm

I'll look over you application on sunday, and will therefor answer it. We're raiding at 19:00 on Sunday, be sure to whisper me around 18:00. take care.

regards,

Nahe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:26 pm