Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Elor
Garahn
Cremation
Gooseberry
8 posters

Berries out.

Gooseberry
    Gooseberry

Berries out. Empty Berries out.

Post by Gooseberry Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 am

After what happend tonight the Berries will stop playing on this, until now, flawless server.
    I will now explain what happend, so we don't leave anyone to believe the System message Kiss made, where he declared
    the Berries cheaters.

It's all about the voting system that was introduced. The admins encouraged everyone to use proxies
    to vote for the server to gain more votes so the server would climb the ladders and be more known so
    that more people would come play on it, more information can be found at:
    http://www.feenix.nl/forum/index.php/topic,3744.0.html
    Since I saw voting as a win/win situation where it'd
    be a win for me, getting more players on the server and also getting a really good item, I started to
    vote my ass of for the server.
    4 days, hundreds of proxies and 801 votes later, I ordered Fang of the Faceless.

What happened then was that I got an in-game mail, asking me to contact the staff about my "voting
    behavior and request". So I began writing an email to Kiss, but before I had the time to send it, he whispered
    me in-game with a short whisper, something like "You will now get banned". I became stunned and asked
    if he could explain himself. He declared that I am a cheater and that he hates cheaters. I asked him why I
    am a cheater, he replied that not a single vote of mine were valid. I told him that there must be a
    mistake and that that was not the case.

After a shorter discussion, he was down to that 100 of my votes were fake.
    I said that some of my votes most likly were what he declared as fake because some China proxies
    can't handle the voting sites and simply dies resulting in me getting a voting point but unable to fill
    in the capatchca. I said it happend a few times, but the proxies aren't 100% stable and stuff like that
    will happen, it just can't be avoided.
    The reply from him was "I hate cheaters, you're wasting my time".

By that time, I was really upset. I explained everything to Candleberry who was on Ventrilo, he got upset as well
    since he is really experienced with proxies and knows that I'm telling the truth. So Candleberry made
    a ticked and pretty much repeated what I'd already told Kiss about unstable proxies.

Guess what? Kiss couldn't handle the criticism and banned Candleberry after a short discussion. Kiss, who didn't know that I was on Ventrilo with
    Candleberry, tried to tell me Candleberry admitted cheating and rage-quit. I then made one last attempt
    to convince Kiss that my intentions with voting were 100% good and that I not for one second intended
    to cheat. I told him that the server actually climbed one rank on Top 100 Arena because of my votes.

What happends then was just... Silly. What happened was that Kiss started to rage all-out asking me in semi caps
    why I talk like a brain dead child instead of an adult. (this was where I facepalmed) I had had enough
    of his bullshit by then and ended the conversation by telling him that I've enjoyed the server up until now and
    simply said Good bye. Then I logged off.

To sum it all up, Candleberry got permanently banned for defending me.
    I got permanently banned for voting 700~ times for the server instead of 800 even though the loss of votes is unavoidable due to unstable
    proxies.

Proxies outside Europe had a high chance of failing, so I used mostly proxies inside of Europe, but even they failed some times, as I just said,
    that some proxies would fail was unavoidable, so to get such treatment from Kiss after spending about 14 hours helping the server, felt pretty awful.

We Berries are a team and we're leaving this server now. We feel used and betrayed. I'm afraid that
    one corrupt admin can ruin even a good private server like this.

As a few last words we all really want to thank Forsaken, for all that you have given us. We have had a great time in the guild and loads of fun, sorry to have it end like this.

We wish your the best of luck in the future, with your raids and with your lives!

Berries out.

Berries out. Theberries
    Cremation
    Cremation

Berries out. Empty Re: Berries out.

Post by Cremation Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:49 am

Sorry it had to end this way, you guys were all great players and nice people. Wish you guys the best, was fun playing with you all while you were here.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 am

If you guys want I am still on your side and I will petition to Game Masters to review this. I can tell you guys didn't cheat, you're to good to need to cheat. Just let me know if you want me to step in.
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:05 am

Agree with Gar.
    I'm gonna have a word with Kiss,
    I love you guys your all such nice people and I really don't want you to go Sad

If Kiss is gonna be an asshole then fuck him, you did nothing wrong and explained it all to him and it's utterly ridiculous Candleberry got banned for defending you also.

I believe the Feenix admin would also like to hear of this.
    He wants more players? Then let people vote like that. Banning them is just losing players once they find out why.

I also believe that you should post this on feenix forums and mail it to the admin, if you don't i will Razz

Last edited by Elor on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 am

Also, being treated like that by GMs will chase people off the server. You should have logged or screenshotted the conversation if possible and put it in a mail to the admins for their consideration.
    Suxx
    Suxx

Post by Suxx Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 am

Banning great people and players for trying their best to help server is really overboard. I had similar problem on 2.4.3 server and got banned there, but since i started playing on 1.12.1 I didn't bother explaining myself. If it comes to some confrontation I am at your side.
    Rokki
    Rokki

Post by Rokki Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 am

i'm really sorry to hear that man, you should seriously try and get your account back, or atleast make the ban not permanent, one retarded GM cant ruin your game, i'm at your side.
    Zuldjahn

Post by Zuldjahn Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 am

Really sorry to read about this, is there any news about it or is there no way this can be changed?

Already heard that the GM's favour alliance alot in here and now this, I sure as hell won't vote now and tbh if this GM abuse continues I don't see a good future for this server.

Anyways wish u guys all the best and hope to see you around some time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:30 pm