Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yx - SM/Ruin Warlock

Yxlol

Yx - SM/Ruin Warlock Empty Yx - SM/Ruin Warlock

Post by Yxlol Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?
    : Yes I understand the guild rules and I should be able to attend to the current raid times, I could be a few minutes late every now and then because the raid starts around dinner time although I'll be able to work something out.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes I can.
    Can you speak as well?
    Yes I can, though I rather shut up and let the officers talk.

Character name: Yx
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: SM/Ruin
    Relevant stats: 370 shadow spell damage, 3.7k health, 12% spell crit.

Raid experience:
    On feenix I have cleared 7/8 BWL with Prophecy, I raided BWL with them back when Nefarian was still bugged so he's missing. On retail I have cleared BWL and some of the bosses in AQ40 ( a long long time ago so I can't remember which ones exactly ). Before I came on feenix I played on Q-gaming, I cleared up to twins in AQ40 there and had a few shots at Patchwerk though the scripts weren't always perfect.

Class/spec experience:
    I have a lot of raiding experience as a warlock, I did all of my raiding here with it and I did a good job overall and I believe that my experience will suffice for further content.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    As far as I know not, I recently returned to feenix so there might be a few old Prophecy members in it or some old mates.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    I want to join Forsaken because I'm a hardcore raider, I enjoy progressing trough content as one of the first players of the server and it's a great feeling to do it together with a guild that has the same goal and I believe Forsaken is that guild. I haven't heard about a mascot Viking but it sure sounds sexy to me.

What kind of person are you?
    I am a very humorous person, I like to joke around and have a good laugh but I'm also a very serious person when it's needed. I think that in certain situations during a raid it's time to put your gameface on and quit the joking around to make good progress.

What can you bring to the guild?
    I can bring an experienced, skilled and dedicated player to the guild that knows his job and understands the tactics of every boss. There's nothing more to say really.
    Anything you want to add?
    I hope that you enjoyed reading my application and that you will take me into consideration.

-Yx
    Nahe
    Nahe

Yx - SM/Ruin Warlock Empty Re: Yx - SM/Ruin Warlock

Post by Nahe Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Looks promising.

The big minus here is that you can't be on when we set out the invites and during the first minutes of the raid time. I'd like to have a in-game chat with you and check your gear, know some more stats etc. We can also talk talent specs and so on. Cya on Tuesday at 18:00. Can you be online by then?
    Yxlol

Post by Yxlol Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Nahe wrote:Looks promising.

The big minus here is that you can't be on when we set out the invites and during the first minutes of the raid time. I'd like to have a in-game chat with you and check your gear, know some more stats etc. We can also talk talent specs and so on. Cya on Tuesday at 18:00. Can you be online by then?

I can always go on real quick for the invite and then go eat my dinner as I said: I'll be able to work something out. Furthermore, i will be able to be online at 18:00 for an in-game chat. I'll talk to you tomorrow then.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:01 pm

accepted as trail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:49 pm