Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Evilpoohead - UD Rogue Combat Spec / Hemo spec

deleteThisAcount

Evilpoohead - UD Rogue Combat Spec / Hemo spec Empty Evilpoohead - UD Rogue Combat Spec / Hemo spec

Post by deleteThisAcount Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, although I prefer TS.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, English and Greek.
    Character name: Evilpoohead
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Hemo (I can go combat also.. and I don't use daggers)
    Relevant stats: about 850 AP, 30.1% crit unbuffed

Raid experience: I have retail experience from: full ZG, full MC, full BWL, full aq20, aq40 3-4 bosses, naxx 2 bosses. + TBC experience..

Class/spec experience: I have played rogues till first AQ release on retail..

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Not anyone in particular. I have played some pvp with Yay (he said im a mean rogue Razz) and I have spoken to some Greek guild members.

What kind of person are you? I am easy going and relaxed. No drama..I am competitive and I help people just for the lolz.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Because Its one of 2-3 horde side guilds that make any real progress and I want to continue ascending on the power ladder

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring a good dps class, plus a competent enchanter. Also I will be interested able and willing on joining custom events, pvp raids, alt leveling rep farming and whatever makes a good party have some laughs.

Anything you want to add? contact me in game and we'll have a chat and Inspect.
    nit
    nit

Evilpoohead - UD Rogue Combat Spec / Hemo spec Empty Re: Evilpoohead - UD Rogue Combat Spec / Hemo spec

Post by nit Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:39 pm

We're full on rogues at the moment; declined.
    -Nyht

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 am