Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Rastapuss - druid (Applying)

Kukost

Rastapuss - druid (Applying) Empty Rastapuss - druid (Applying)

Post by Kukost Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Character name: Rastapuss

Class: Druid

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Feral (dps)

Relevant stats: 203 Str 241 Agi 1324 AP 28% crit 1% hit (but farming hit gear atm) 3111 HP 2824 mana.

Raid experience: i completed full MC, BWL, aq 20 and ZG. i done all the world dragons and Azuregos + Kazzak. i done 7 / 9 AQ 40.

Class/spec experience: i played wow for 7 years. i played vanilla on retail + 1 year on Cwow. i played feraldruid for 2 years and know how to dps with it. ( i know what gear to get and were to get it)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    i know a guy from my last server on Cwow. (Funky)
    we played in the same guild for 7 months

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

i want to join becouse im looking for a raid guild thats not stuck on Hogger. Funky told me to apply so i thought i give it a try.
    also i liked your looting system.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

that guy next to me IS me. im dualboxing Very Happy just kidding. im sort of a humorous person and i always help people in need. especialy pvp.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

im LW and skinning atm so i could prob help if anyone need any skins or items made. i can also show tactics in raids if needed.
    i always like to be able to do 100% dps ( scrolls elixirs and flasks)

Anything you want to add?

hmm. TANKS, lots of em elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant O WAIT. its an elephant. damn
    Funkey
    Funkey

Rastapuss - druid (Applying) Empty Re: Rastapuss - druid (Applying)

Post by Funkey Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:35 pm

I like this guy. He's a good friend, nice to talk to and extremely helpful.
    I think Qira ran away, so we're in need of another Fdruid.
    A big minus is the gear, but 1. Feral druids don't scale fantastic with gear anyways(Am I wrong?) And 2. I know he's gearing up atm, I'm chatting with him ingame alot atm.
    So +1 from me Smile

~Funky
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:40 pm

As a side note, Qira did not quit.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Sorry we're full on all specs of druids. Have a nice day!
    ~Nolf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:42 pm