Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Rogues - Enchants and you

Gooseberry
    Gooseberry

Rogues - Enchants and you Empty Rogues - Enchants and you

Post by Gooseberry Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Allright, this didn't go exactly as planned with all the banning of berries. I'll still post my enchanting guide which I've been
    doing 5minues here and there to help out the rogues in guild. I wont say anything else about the bannings untill we know more but
    the most realistic reason for Kiss to ban us for voting for the server is probably PMS.

I haven't made the guide 100%, I'll simply post it as it is at the moment.

"Hello Everyone.

First of all! I'm requesting a rogue-subforum where discussions concerning noone but rogues (such as this topic)
    can be placed and wont disappear in the mass of other topics posted in the offtopic subforum.

Second of all, I'm hereby clearly stating this early that this is a work in progress! All constructive critisism is
    welcome but if I've made an error, flaming is not the way to go.

So what will this topic take up for discussion? I felt like I wanted to contribute in this helpfull envirement of
    Forsaken-players. This is my rogue-tips starting with enchants-best-in-slots.

Everyone should use best enchants on blue lvl 60 gear and onwards, i'm not saying you should enchant a green lvl 45
    offhand with 15 agility but there is no reason not to use best enchants on gear that wont be replaced within a week.

Head slot - Best in slot is Death's Embrace (28ap and 1% dodge) aquired from Zul'Gurub. For that enchant you'll need
    a Primal Hakkari Idol (dropped from Jin'do and Bloodlord) and a Punctured Voodoo Doll which spawns at different locations
    in Zul'Gurub.
    This enchant is quite hard to get and therefor should'nt be used on worse items then teir 2 in most peoples opinions.
    Therefor, what is best enchant in head slot while waiting for teir 2 head is one from a Libram.

Librams are dropped all over the world and if I'm not misstaken, increased droprate throughout Dire Maul.
    Libram of Voracity would be the best choise. It's handed in in Burning Steppes to a man named Mathredis Firestar along
    with a Black Diamond, 4 Whipper Root Tuber's and 4 Crystal Force. HOWEVER, the cleansing of Corrupted Whipper Roots in
    Felwood is currently afaik bugged on this server and therefor not possible to get.

Second choise of a headenchant from a libram would be Libram of Rapidity which gives an enchant that adds 1% attackspeed.
    This libram is handed in in the library between DM-West and DM-North. With it you should bring 1 Pristine Black Diamond,
    2 Large Brilliant Shards and 2 Blood of Heroes which spawns on random locations in Eastern and Western Plaguelands
    (whisper me in game for my secret awesome locations for the Bloods). As an extra note for the 1% attack speed enchant,
    this server seems to "forget" it sometimes and you will have to reequip the head to acctually get the speed increase.

Worth noting is that it is possible to get 20 fire resistance enchant on head from Libram of Resilience which is handed
    in in Burning steppes, also to Mathredis Firestar, along with 1 Burning Essence, 1 Black Diamond and 4 Crystal Spire's
    (I do not know at the moment wether quest in ungoro for Crystal Spire is working or not, please post a reply if you know)
    This enchant is worth putting on a fire resistance head-piece if you manage to get your hands on one.

Shoulder slot - The best in slot enchant is Might of the Scourge (28ap 1%critt) dropped from Sapphiron meaning it is out
    of range for us at the moment.
    Second to best enchant is Zandalar Signet of Might (30ap) which can be bought of Rin'wosho the Trader at the Yojamba Isle
    for 15 Zandalar Honor Token's (recived from sacrificing Bijous at the very same Isle). However, in order to get this
    enchant one has to reach exalted reputatioin with Zandalar Tribe.

5+ Fire resistance (and other resistance's) enchant's is possible to attain also on shoulders. To get it one has to become
    revered with The Argent Dawn, then simply go buy it of their quartermaster located in The Bulwark. This should be used
    on your fire resistance shoulders but could aswell be put on main-dps-shoulders as a placeholder till a better enchant
    is available. 5+ to all resistances can be bought of The Argent Dawn's quartermaster once exalted status is reached.

Back slot - Best in slot is Enchant Cloak - Lesser Agility which gives 3 agility. Mats for this 2 Lesser Nether Essence.

Fire resistance is available also on cloak, best one is 15 (cannot find info about mats) which MUST be put on Onyxia Scale
    Cloak when you get it, it could be put on any fire resistance cloak while waiting for your Onyxia Scale Cloak.

Chest slot - Enchant Chest - Greater stats 4+ all stats. Mats are 4 Large Brilliant Shards, 15 Illusion Dusts and 10 Greater
    Eternal Essences.

Wrists slot - Best in slot is Enchant Bracer - Superior Strength, 9 Strength. Mats are 6 Greater Eternal Essence and
    6 Illusion Dust.

Weapons slot - In this case, there is not "Best" way of doing it, but there's only 2 way's of enchanting your weps good enough
    to mention in this guide. It is either MH15agi/OH15agi or MHcrusader/OH15agi. In my opinion the first option is better since
    that gives smoother, less spikey damage output, also adds more critt.
    Mats for one 15 agi is 6 Large Brilliant Shards, 6 Greater Eternal Essence, 4 Illusion Dust and 2 Essence of Air.
    Until Thug get 15 agi, Puke is the man to ask.
    Mats for Crusader is 4 Large Brilliant Shards and 2 Righteous Orbs (easily obtained in strat living).

Ranged slot - There is a rumor that the 3% hit enchant on your gun/bow is also affecting your melee hit. However, I can not
    test this further right now but will bring more info in the matter when I get it.
    Mats for Biznicks 247x128 Accurascope (3%hit) is 2Lava Core, 4 Delicate Arcanite Converter, 6 Dark Iron Bar, 2 Essence of Earth
    and 1 Thorium Tube.
    Elsewise 7+damage scope is way to go. Mats for 7+damage is Mithril Tube, Star Ruby and 2 Truesilver Bars.

Hands slot - Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility, 15 agility. Formula is obtained in AQ20/40 so we aint getting this goodie just yet.
    However, mats are 8 Large Brilliant Shards, 3 Nexus Crystals and 4 Essence of Air.
    Till we get that one, Enchant Gloves - Greater Agility (7) is way to go. Mats are 3 Lesser Eternal Essence and 3 Illusion dust.

Legs slot - See Head. What applies to head basicly applies to legs.

Feet slot - Best enchant is Enchant Boots - Greater Agility (7agility), mats are 8 Greater Eternal Essences.

Some halfdecent Enchanter that i know of is Honeyberry, Legit, Fearion and Thug. Would be great if you guys could post in this
    thread which of theese enchants you can make (other enchanters are also welcome).

I might aswell end this guide the same way I started it, by telling everyone it is a Work in Progress, it might not be perfect yet.

Next up from Gooseguides is "Rogues - Consumables and you"

"

Although, I won't probably be around to make that next guide unless Kiss wakes up tomorrow and realise he's an idiot and unbanning us.
    Honeyberry
    Honeyberry

Rogues - Enchants and you Empty Re: Rogues - Enchants and you

Post by Honeyberry Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:06 pm

We were going to read through it and correct shit, but hey, fuck you guys! Very Happy
    Cremation
    Cremation

Post by Cremation Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Fuck me? FUCK YOU! Seriously though, would hate to see you guys go. I hope it can be worked out.

About the guide, great job goose, it looks pretty spot on from what I can tell, thanks for writing that up.
    Honeyberry
    Honeyberry

Post by Honeyberry Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Lets just fuck, all of us! Very Happy
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:09 am

Honeyberry wrote:Lets just fuck, all of us! Very Happy

For this, I am in favour.

Sponsored content