Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Konstaplen - Rogue - Combat

Konstaplen

Konstaplen - Rogue - Combat Empty Konstaplen - Rogue - Combat

Post by Konstaplen Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes and I'm online most of the time either way so attending raids wont be of anyt problem
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes with pleasure

Character name: Konstaplen
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Combat swords for the time being, until I get an mainhand "I've got corehound tooth on my bagspace"

Raid experience: I'll list my achievements below.

Vanilla wow: Ony, Zg, Aq20, MC, BWL and aq40 Cleared "including ouro". I also have experience in Naxxramas for 9/12 of the bosses

The burning crusade: Downed everything in a world top 100 guild where I was an officer "Paladin"
    That being ZA, Gruul, Kara, tk, SSC, mount hyjall, black temple and sunwell cleared. Probably the best time in my carrier as I got a deeper understanding at this point regarding classes and everything.

Wotlk: As I can't be arsed to list all of the dungeons as I surely will forget something I will just say the key important ones.

Sarth 3drakes, malygos, naxx "newer version" ulduar "Algalon included", trial of the crusader and icecrown citadel 11/12 hardmodes done. All of this in 25man ofcourse, everything cleared in 10man.

I listed everything as far as I could, I hope I did not confuze you but for the people that have played the other expansions it will become clearer.

Class/spec experience: Combat swords Rogue, However I'd like to specc Combat Dagger as soon as i get my mainhand.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I know tryzerlol and my IRL friend is also in oyur guild "Juvesak", I've probably played with some members from you're guild but none that I know of from the back of my head.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? The mascot viking for sure! No but seriously, you're one of the best progressing guilds on this server, and I love to progress. I've always been a dedicated player searching for the best competition available. And I feel I could reach that with forsaken. As my whole retail wow carrier has been to reach the max limit of my class.

What kind of person are you? I'm a humerous person and very social. I usually stay up late during the night/morning and before/after raids you can count me in on basically anything except DM runs, I'm sorry but I'm thru with them :<

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring laughter, And help with most other stuff you want from me as I've been an officer in most of my forementioned wow carrier in the guilds I've been in.
    But also very high dps ofcourse, I'd love it if you could try me out in some easy run sometime. Perhaps aq20 or you name it and I'm game.

Anything you want to add? I'd like to add the fact that I'm also a former gladiator in both the burning crusade and wrath of the lich king Where I also was the highest ranked paladin in both season 3 and 4, in both 2vs2, 3vs3 and 5vs5 for awhile. If that gives you any more meat on your legs so to speak, regarding me as a player that is.

I cant wait hearing from you guys, I hope you will consult my application.
    That's all from me, Over and out
    /Konstaplen

Konstaplen

Konstaplen - Rogue - Combat Empty Re: Konstaplen - Rogue - Combat

Post by Konstaplen Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Oh I forgot to mention some things. Probably quite many. I have 300 tribal leatherworking and skinning aswell for your service. I can craft things like hide of the wild, devilsaur set etc.

I also have full blue gear, with about 15% hit in total. I know very well how my class should be played and I've based my gear upon that knowledge. I have everything fully enchanted =)

As far as consumables go, I always use elixir of mongoose in raids and the occassional elicir of the giants aswell as instant poison on my offhand. I always come fully prepared for a raid in terms of durability on gear, health potions, bandages etc.

On a sidenote I would like to add that if we ever should need a mage in the raid I also have a 60 frost mage, with full bloodvine set, and some parts of the upgraded dungeon set, IE dungeon set 2 pieces alongsides with some epic rings, blue mh/oh

Orutra

Post by Orutra Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 pm

I dont know our current rogues situation, but tbh I am really impressed by this application
    +1
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 am

From looking through your application, +1. Let's see what Nyht has to say though, good luck.

//Nahe, Warlock Classleader.
    nit
    nit

Post by nit Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 am

Pretty good application, but we're full on rogues, so for now; declined.
    -Nyht
    Konstaplen

Post by Konstaplen Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Not what I would've wanted to hear, but I understand. Thank you for reading my application however!
    Best of luck to you all guys, perhaps we'll see eachother around =)
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Lycka till!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:33 pm