Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sparkes - Priest

Sparkes

Sparkes - Priest Empty Sparkes - Priest

Post by Sparkes Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes

Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Sparkes
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Disc/Holy

Raid experience: Retail I went up to BWL then TBC was released.
    On this server I cleared MC/ZG with Ridin Dirty.

Class/spec experience: DPS in retail but competent raid healer with previous guild

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Just one player, a Warrior named Line who I helped farm BRD Arena today for his epic chest (which he got!).

What kind of person are you?
    I'm a very forward person, very approachable, I'm dedicated and I take on criticism when its due. I like to have fun with what I do and I like to be the best, don't like losing.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    They raid at my ideal time. From the members I've met you seem like a cool guild, you're dedicated to clearing content and that is exactly what I am.

What can you bring to the guild?
    Apart from saving the lives of many Wink I'm an alch, I'm always up for farming mats, If I'm not busy I love running 5/10 mans and will help when needed. I'm a bit of a joker so vent laughs are a must.

Anything you want to add?
    I'm pretty much fully attuned, I have two epic trinkets that show I'm dedicated at getting the best for my character to move forward with the guild (Blue Dragon and Talisman from Argent rep)
    nkremer

Sparkes - Priest Empty Re: Sparkes - Priest

Post by nkremer Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 am

hello sparkes,

your application seems promissing ut we are full on priests at the moment.
    yet, thats also not entirely true becouse we do have spots for backup priests, if you want to be one of them, then post that on a reply on this topic.
    a short explanation about what a backup priest is like: when other priests do not have their consumables ready, are to late on raiding times or slack, i will invite a backup priest instead of them. ofcourse this means you will always have to have your shit ready Wink

regards jindo,

edit: if you accept being a backuppriest talk to me in-game for a chat.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:14 am