Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Bomz - dagger class rogue (assasssin/combat)

Bomz

Bomz - dagger class rogue (assasssin/combat) Empty Bomz - dagger class rogue (assasssin/combat)

Post by Bomz Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Bomz
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Assassination/combat; using daggers

Raid experience: I have played as a warlock in retail vanilla, cleared zg/aq20, have some exp in aq40 and mc, in this server cleared all dungeons and some zg bosses.

Class/spec experience: Since TBC release i play only rogue or warlock so i have a lot exp on those classes.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Dont know anyone, but willing to know 'em

What kind of person are you? I am sociable person who loves a decent conversation, i really enjoy wow for its gameplay, so i dont get mad if things going wrong, i never bash others.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want to join a good guild, guild which can offer a good raiding exp, good crowd... fun gaming, its all about fun you guys.

What can you bring to the guild? Eternal joy and happiness;

Anything you want to add? Srsly guys you need me.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Bomz - dagger class rogue (assasssin/combat) Empty Re: Bomz - dagger class rogue (assasssin/combat)

Post by Polymath Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

+1 for nickname. And nationality.
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

Bomz - dagger class rogue (assasssin/combat) Empty Re: Bomz - dagger class rogue (assasssin/combat)

Post by Commander Shepard Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

+1 Best country in the world.
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Denied, full.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:46 pm

full on lithuanians, MUHAHAAH

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:17 am