Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

macarena

macarena
    macarena

macarena Empty macarena

Post by macarena Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?yes
    Can you speak as well?yes

Character name:Macarena
    Class:hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:mm 2/31/18

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.molten core full ,bwl till chromagus ,onixya done, aq20 full ,aq40 none boss i hope i will start some Very Happy

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? my playing time is 12 days 50 minutes in retail i played to hunter 3 years so ye u am experianced with my class

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?sureall nolfa and many more members which are in forsaken from prophecy

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? my priority is raids ,when there is raid i am fokused on that, when we are not raiding i have my humour to Very Happy but when is raid there i am only watching to we have ebter progress

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? friendly, very friendly,humour and good person u will not make mistake if u take me

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.my profesions is alhemy herb so i can bring many pots for guild have almost all rare rezipes fire ress pots natural pots moongose ,arcane and can help guildies with cd on arcanite bars that all whit what i can help

Anything you want to add?
    gear:
    head:[Helm of Narv]
    neck:[Frostwolf Legionnaire's Pendant]
    sholders:[Bloodsoul Shoulders]
    back:[Cape of the Black Baron]
    chest:[Bloodsoul Breastplate]
    wrist:[Wristguards of True Flight]
    hands:[Beastmaster's Gloves]
    waist:[Giantstalker's Belt]
    pants:[Dragonstalker's Legguards]
    feet:[Giantstalker's Boots]
    1.finger:[Amalgam's Band]
    2.finger:[Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker]
    1.trinket:[Rune of the Guard Captain]
    2.trinket:[Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas]
    1 weapon:[Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds]
    2.weapon:[Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers]
    range weapon:[Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers]
    arrows:[Ice Threaded Arrow]

i am very active and skilled hunter think twice even if u are full on hunters u will not make mistake if u invite me in great guild like is forsaken ,even if u are full on hunters atm i can w8 my chance to prove my self in future raids ty

Rokki
    Rokki

macarena Empty Re: macarena

Post by Rokki Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm

I'll give you a try, PM me ingame or any other officer for an invite.
    macarena
    macarena

Post by macarena Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:21 pm

ok tnx mate !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:55 am