Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Juster dps

Armagedroid

Juster dps Empty Juster dps

Post by Armagedroid Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:09 am

I habe read and understood the guild rules, and can attend raids with your current raid times
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes
    Can you speak as well?
    Yes, i can speak English very well and understand it

Character Name: Juster

Class: Warrior

Talent Spec: Fury

Raiding Expririence: Iv been playng since TBC and have exp with many 5-mans in classic, when it comes to the big ones mostly ZG and Onixya, MC saw a part of it. But im a fast learner and i will not cause wipes Smile

Class/spec expirience: Iv been playng warrior since the beggining with many other classes. Had expirience with Tank Warrior in Wotlk mostly Arms and Fury, well PVP/PVE. I know fury very well and how to dps as well.

Location: Eastern Europe, Moldova(little country between Romania and Ukraine)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    No i Dont

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    I want to join Forsaken iv heard about you well and iv read on your forums about ur Loot System, raiding so on....realy impressed. You dont take ane one just like that means ppl realy work hard in this guild, where not 100 and not doing crap. I hope that with this guild i will realy progress. Iv done pre-reaid with some ppl in ur guild pvp aswell and i see they realy know their job and stuff

What kind of person are you?
    I a sociable person. I like to do inst and raids even do i dont realy need them, you allways see something new or get more expirience with that. I can joke a little, but i am serious when it come to serious raiding, like to make friends and play with them alot ingame. If by short i like to have fun and work hard

What can you bring to the guild?
    I will help those who need help, il help in raids with what i can. Im leveling my proffesion atm and soon il be able to craft things for people. Il just a nother good guild mate

hope il get in cuz iv been in many guild lately and their all snoby or just lame.... tryng to
    make a 5-man or raid or needed some help they just did nothing. Im geared allmost all in blue ecxpetion with my shoulder and my feet. Think you guys are allready full on wars but realy whana play with you people
    Armagedroid

Juster dps Empty Re: Juster dps

Post by Armagedroid Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:18 pm

looks like warriors not needed
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:59 pm

I am afraid that is correct. Good luck in whatever you do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:02 am