Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Commander Shepard
arh
6 posters

arh

arh

arh Empty arh

Post by arh Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?yes
    Can you speak as well?yes

Character name:arh
    Class:druid
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:resto

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.yes done all bosses in molten core ,onixya aswell,in bwl i done razorgore,vael,flamegore,chromaggus so for they i know tactics for all other bosses which i not killed in bwl i can check tactics on youtube but u said there is some diferent tactic from retail and feenix server...

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?my played time on druid is 7 days 52 minutes ,i played and on retail server haomarush horde side,guild hybrid species ,same with druid 2 years so ye ,i have good experiance...

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?i know nolfa but he dont know me on this character we played together in insane but that time i played with rogue name twiter and i attended each raid

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?.... 1 i wana join becouse my priority is raiding ,2 is humour,3 is again raiding,4 i didnt heard about your mascot viking but maybe i will heard if i get in guild ..:-)

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? ye i like molten core bwl aq 20 aq 40 that why i am and playing on feenix server and not on some instant 60 lvl ,even if i am full geared druid i even that appli for forsaken ,even if i am full geared i will help other people to gear aup and guild

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. i am leatherworker with 310 skining atm i can provide cd from leatherworking only but ,if i get in guild i will take alhemty and herb so i can attend to raids with pots..

Anything you want to add?
    gear:
    head:[Cenarion Helm]
    neck:[Horizon Choker]
    sholders:[Thuzadin Mantle]
    chest:[Chestplate of Tranquility]
    wrist:[Feralheart Bracers]
    glowes:[Wildheart Gloves]
    waist:[Cenarion Belt]
    legs:[Cenarion Leggings]
    feet:[Waterspout Boots]
    1.ring:[Emerald Flame Ring]
    2.ring:[Ring of Spell Power]
    1.trinket:[Mindtap Talisman]
    2.trinket:[Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas]

tnx for time and chance to make apply for Forsaken....

Last edited by arh on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no filled good application first time)
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

arh Empty Re: arh

Post by Commander Shepard Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:50 am

Well you should stay LW, because most of the gmembers are Alchemy/Herb, you just need to find a person to make the pots. It's not hard. Well you application seems to be decent, your gear too. Quite the one we need for further progress, so you should wait for Satchmo or Nolfavrell to check this apply.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Surreall

Post by Surreall Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Used to raid with him back in prophecy , great guy and a good mate. +1 from me Smile
    Emigrant

Post by Emigrant Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm

He was one of the Delirium members and made lots of progress. AND yes he is one hell of a seriouse player.

+1 from me aswell.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Accepted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:31 am