Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Nay

Nay

Nay  Empty Nay

Post by Nay Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Nay
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: spec as u want or just comon raiding spec

Raid experience: I have done ZG , MC World Bosses and BWL but only done mc retail but have done all on this server Feenix

Class/spec experience: played hunter before know how they work and such, played hunter for a while in bwl in PreTbc private server but i know the class well i would say.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Sanctify and Elor

Why do you want to join Forsaken? It's not much to it i like the name heard of good progres and wanted to join you and help you out with further progres also like alrdy some of the ppl in the guild Smile

What kind of person are you? I'm a humours person i talk much imo and friendly i like to raid and i like to see my guild to progres i help guildys often and is serious about raiding cause i dont like to wipe hehe.

What can you bring to the guild? I know tactics on the server in mc zg and bwl so that might be wroth anything and a good personality

Anything you want to add?
    I have experience with a few of the other classes and a very good understanding of how the game works in general, i can also give tips if someone is asking about there classes or raids/dungeons since i have play this game for some years now. (I also has a ally warrior who can make all good flasks for raids that i can use to help out the guild in raids

Hope you take me Cya!
    Nay

Nay  Empty Re: Nay

Post by Nay Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 am

Name is Naay*!
    Rokki
    Rokki

Post by Rokki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Thank's for applying on our guild, but i'm afraid that we have enough hunters at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:51 am