Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

60 Undead Female Rogue, Schien.

Schien

60 Undead Female Rogue, Schien. Empty 60 Undead Female Rogue, Schien.

Post by Schien Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Greetings fellow players, I'd like to represent my application here.

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes, crystal clear.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yup, using ventrilo on daily basis.

Can you speak as well?
    Good old table microphone works like a dream.

Character name:
    Schien

Class: Rogue

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:

I'd be glad if I could play as combat dagger 15/31/5, but will fill any role I'm needed to.

Raid experience:
    I've forged my way in retail classic up to Huhuran which our guild never got down and later on disbanded.
    I've been raiding actively ever since on the other expansions aswell, BT and MH down before nerf patch in TBC.
    All that was left from our guilds grasp before Cataclysm hitted was the 25hc Lich King kill in Wotlk. I've quitted playing retail since the cataclysm hit.

Class/spec experience:
    My first character was actually a fat dwarf hunter which I loved greatly, but then.
    I tried a rogue and woah, been playing rogues ever since. I've played huge amount of rogues on my retail account and raided with them.
    I could say I'm quite experienced on my roguish turf, altho I'm always ready to adapt into situations that I dont feel I'm ready to deal with just by myself or without guidance.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?

I'm quite new here on the highrate, but still I value a big united playerbase for enjoyable gaming together as a whole.
    I've found out that players I've met in my journeys and have a word with seem to be very helpful and friendly folks.
    So I'd gladly share my cup of tea with you lads.

What kind of person are you?

Well, now that you ask it. I've got my own taste of humour which can be akward at times as I've got ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).
    I'm quite bad at telling something when it comes to myself, but well...
    I've been a huge fan of strategy games from since I was a little, I started with windows 95 and red alert 1 was hot stuff with the other Command & Conquers. I value really big scale tactic thinking which itself opposes even a greater challenge to myself when considering my concentration problems.
    Well, hoping this little insight might give a start for even getting known to each other better if I pass. Smile

What can you bring to the guild?
    I can bring you helpful and experienced player to have fun and waste time with. I'm working on to level up leatherworking in order to provide guild with leathery items necessary. Aswell I come in raids prepared, and whenever someone is in deep need of a help I'm there. Unless it's a gnome.

Anything you want to add?
    I wish very good upcoming spring to everyone. And if I may add, if it turns out you're full of rogues or such. I'd preciate even getting some kind of spare spot, just to get to socialize and do instances together. And maybe fix positions whenever we'd miss a player on raids for some odd reason.

Thank you for your time if you made it this far in reading!

Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

60 Undead Female Rogue, Schien. Empty Re: 60 Undead Female Rogue, Schien.

Post by Garahn Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 pm

this is a very solid application, kinda reminds me of Dessert's. I know that we have a good number of rogues, but I would recommend that Crem and Elor take this into consideration.
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Ah damn this is tough because we are full on Rogues.
    I'd love to accept you.
    See what Cremation says.
    Cremation
    Cremation

Post by Cremation Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Sure we can take you atm for social and have you fill in when others don't log or w/e. Really good app.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:36 am