Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Grasscaller soon-to-be 60

Grasscaller

Grasscaller soon-to-be 60 Empty Grasscaller soon-to-be 60

Post by Grasscaller Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

I have read and i can attend at every time that was mentioned.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?

Yes.

Can you speak as well?

Yes.

Character name: Grasscaller
    Class: Druid
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_11_8014ze505503155315251

As in this patch, druids can't go dream state healer and other talents are just waste of talents, i choose to go this.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an auto invite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.

I've cleared MC, BWL, AQ 20/40. I've done all the world bosses except from Doom Lord Kazzak

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

I did play some back in the day's. Healed in MC but not any higher. I got more experience in the later expansions.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Elor, played with him on many realms and we have been in the same guild almost each time. Rather then that i really don't know anyone else

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

Well, mostly because i heard you guys are the best, and that i know Elor and what guild's he joins. I've played with some forsaken members in groups and i feel you are a serious guild that enjoy having a fun time but still are serious. And i want to progress and be in the best guild on the server! And i love having fun

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

I'm a non-shy person. Love to talk and joking around. I'm friendly and i take criticism rather then giving.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

I'm that kind of person that want to gear up to help out others in the guild to gear up. I can run instances all day long and farm mats for raids. I often bring extra if someone have forgot to farm and i usually send stuff to the guild banker ( If you have one?)

Anything you want to add?

I choose to play vanilla of the old "guild" feeling. Where being in a guild meant something. And i would like to say, keep on progressing even though I'm not invited!

Elor
    Elor

Grasscaller soon-to-be 60 Empty Re: Grasscaller soon-to-be 60

Post by Elor Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 pm

+ from me.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Sounds good to me, and I definetly think theres room for you at the moment so get Elor to invite you. One thing though, gear up quick, we're progressing BWL right now, on Chrom, we need you BiS out of raids very very very quickly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:19 pm