Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Laps
Elor
Garahn
7 posters

WORLD BOSSES! ONY! AND MORE BWL TUESDAY!

Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

WORLD BOSSES!  ONY!  AND MORE BWL TUESDAY! Empty WORLD BOSSES! ONY! AND MORE BWL TUESDAY!

Post by Garahn Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:53 am

On Tuesday we are going in to BWL again this time we are going to walk away with another Server First. I need everyone in the guild to have a flask, and bring as many pots as you can. We need to give it our all and be here. Tanks you all need to be here or tell me why not.

We worked on some more strategy's for Razorgore on sunday, and while we did not down him we got a lot closer. This is a tank and healer heavy fight and we need all hands on deck to down it. Balance Druids and Enhancement/Elemental shamans may need to respec Resto for this.

The raid is going to start at 19:00 in theory the Dragons will be left for us and we will not have to deal with any alliance. The First Target will be Azuregos-Ysondre-Emeriss then Ony. We will then head back to the mountain and rape Razorgores face off.

Also, if you are not going to show up to raids in the future you NEED to inform your class leader. Missing 2 consecutive raids without your Class leader or myself being informed in game, or on the forums due to an away notification, you will be reprimanded or kicked completely. We need everyone to be all hands on deck from here until Nefarian is dead. We are this servers best guild, but we all need to work together.

See you all Tuesday at raid time!

Last edited by Garahn on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Elor
    Elor

WORLD BOSSES!  ONY!  AND MORE BWL TUESDAY! Empty Re: WORLD BOSSES! ONY! AND MORE BWL TUESDAY!

Post by Elor Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Gl. Tell me how it goes Smile
    Laps
    Laps

WORLD BOSSES!  ONY!  AND MORE BWL TUESDAY! Empty Re: WORLD BOSSES! ONY! AND MORE BWL TUESDAY!

Post by Laps Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Just need to clarify, at the moment i'll be what you call inactive, as i am not able to connect to world of warcraft. The internet managers first priority isn't to make it possible for me to play world of warcraft, for obvious reasons.
    He told me that he would try to get it done during this week, therefore i can't expect to be able to log on until next week.

Regards Laps
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 pm

I will be here.
    Just q bit late
    datsik
    datsik

Post by datsik Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 am

World bosses, yoummy... I love you
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 am

What are you doing here in the archives? Look at the date of these posts.
    Suxx
    Suxx

Post by Suxx Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Ressurection of dead topics. Everyone has right to live rite?
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Yes. But still!
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm

I have disabled member write access to this forum. Problem solved if officers don't write.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Sounds reasonable Rodent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:11 am