Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Our Guild Image?

stompymctuff

Our Guild Image? Empty Our Guild Image?

Post by stompymctuff Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 am

Note the tl;dr section at the bottom if you're too lazy to read.

I log on this morning to check some AH sales, and maybe farm a few herbs for my warlock elixirs and I happen to notice a conversation in world between a few guildmates and members of relentless. It was just another occurrence of useless fighting between the guilds. I, for one, think that a guilds progress in MC should be met with congratulations rather than laughs or mocking. If a guild has been busting their ass to down a few bosses in MC and we're working on bosses in BWL well congrats to them just as much as us. Remember we were there once too and it felt pretty awesome to down those bosses didn't it?

So some guild has x/y bosses down in this instance and we have x/x down. It's nothing to make fun of them for. It's nothing to start a fight about. It just ends up making both guilds look childish. They just want to show off the accomplishments as much as anybody. We can't blame them for that.

I'm sure there are some jerks in Relentless, I'm sure there are some jerks in Venidici, hell, there are probably some jerks in our guild (crem)* but I know we could probably tone it down a bit because the fighting is getting a little too frequent.

tl;dr: Knock of the useless fighting with other guilds on the server.

* my comic relief in a post of serious business. Sorry buddy but you had to take one for the team.

Last edited by stompymctuff on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My terrible spelling)
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Our Guild Image? Empty Re: Our Guild Image?

Post by Garahn Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Agreed almost completly. Though, they did not say grats to us when we downed Rag, just saying.
    Medusa
    Medusa

Post by Medusa Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Very true.
    Cremation
    Cremation

Post by Cremation Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Sad

But really, it needs to be toned down, making ourselves look like assholes in guild and raids is one thing, but in world is another thing, those are people who don't know us and will instantly get an impression via world chat, so knock it off.
    azgor
    azgor

Post by azgor Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Yeah, I agree with this, I've seen some members going on flaming the chat for stupid reasons, not just from the guild progression.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:09 am