Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Beergrills
Funkey
Blary
7 posters

Resto Shaman Application

Blary
    Blary

Resto Shaman Application Empty Resto Shaman Application

Post by Blary Sun May 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes of course .
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? If needed yes .

Character name: Blary .
    Class:Shaman .
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Restoration 0/7/44 .
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed :
    285/30mp5/ 4,8k mana pool .

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    ZG: Cleared
    MC: Cleared
    AQ20: Cleared
    BWL: Cleared
    AQ40: Almost cleared without c'thun .
    ONY: Cleared
    And all other pre-raid instances .

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I am playing from more than 2-3 years with resto shaman and i know all the boss tactics with healer role so healing is not my problem .

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yes i know Bizenko , Rasho and Purshevica .

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    I want to join Forsaken not only for the raids i have heard for your sense of humor i even have listening to you in the vent while Purshevica is on raids Very Happy. Of course i want to have a great time in the guild that i am raiding with , so that makes me apply for " Forsaken" .

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? Yes i have sense of humor for sure me and Purshevica are good old friends and we both know how to joke Razz . I have borders and i know when to stop jokeing and start to be serious ( STONE FACE : ON ) <3 .

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    Yes , i have alchemy on 300 and i can help with some arcanites and some pots ( i dont have good recipes ) but i can make some like 25 intelect and so .

Anything you want to add? I want to add that i will be very happy to join the guild and you wont sorry for sure if you decide to pick me ( I am not slacking type of person and i know when to do something and when not to ) .
    So thats all from me and hope for Positive Decision .
    Funkey
    Funkey

Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: Resto Shaman Application

Post by Funkey Sun May 29, 2011 11:19 pm

Very positive and professional application. deffinaitly +1 from me!
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Post by Beergrills Mon May 30, 2011 7:20 am

Yep, good to have another Sofian Smile +1 from me.
    purshevica
    purshevica

Post by purshevica Mon May 30, 2011 9:11 am

Sofian Very Happy + my very good friend + really skilled guy +1 and from me <3 .
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Resto Shaman Application Empty Re:

Post by Totemkhamen Mon May 30, 2011 9:32 am

If he is accepted 3 people will be competing for 1 raid spot, maybe 4.
    I don't see how we can fit in another resto shaman. Check back here later, I'll have to discuss with some other guys.

Very good formatting btw, gj.

Edit: Since there's pretty much 4 shamans in 40 mans, the 4th slot is shared by Squip, Insany,Rasho so far, one backup is already in the guild but is not ready for bwl and aq40 yet.

Last edited by Totemkhamen on Mon May 30, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Mon May 30, 2011 2:18 pm

well, we lacked like 3 shamans last week, so i think if youre application is good enough to our shaman CL, you would be accepted. but lets see what exstacy will reply Wink
    Totemkhamen
    Totemkhamen

Resto Shaman Application Empty Re

Post by Totemkhamen Mon May 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Actually Jindo that was 2 weeks back, not last week, we've had 4 shamans in bwl and aq40

epicness

Post by epicness Mon May 30, 2011 2:25 pm

really good app looks like he is willing and able to raid so +1 from me xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:43 am